Corrupt nrl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Who knocked the Dogs out?? Bring out the keyboard warriors!
Prickard got the send off he deserved, Fatiano can't even last 15 minutes a stint, Klemmer completely overrated, all dominated by the Roosters forwards.
Dogs of War is a myth, enjoy beating your women and watching the grand final from home.
Up the Chooks!!!!! - Innerdog.
The Broncos will spank you lot up there, of course providing the NRL don't fix the refs for you

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find it funny they awitched refs after all the media attention on cummins needed to make sure roosters get a fair go

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Prickard got the send off he deserved, Fatiano can't even last 15 minutes a stint, Klemmer completely overrated, all dominated by the Roosters forwards.
Dogs of War is a myth, enjoy beating your women and watching the grand final from home.
You would know about beating women you cock smoker.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
How did we expect to go far with a half like Moses who can't play the ball in right direction, no recognised goal kicker, backs that can't catch or defuse bombs
I still cannot believe we let Hodkinson go next season. If he was there tonight we would have won tbh. Spewing he was injured!
Mbye and Reynolds in the halves left us no chance

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rugby league officially became boxing tonight... A sport no more.

Kelster

Waterboy
Reaction score
That was a disgraceful call ,when the Ch9 commentators support us you know it farked. Also klets not mention the many foard passes that werte let to roll on so the Roosterds could get a repeat set or bomb .......FMD

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rugby league officially became boxing tonight... A sport no more.
I have been saying that for years. It is just a betting product like horse racing.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With reffing performances like that it does make you wonder that as long as the tab is making its money then games will always be rigged.. Could not believe my ears when Mr wanker Sutton said....could not find sufficient evidence to overturn it!!! Is he on crack or what, the whole country could see it wasn't a try even the biased twirps on channel 9. If its not g. Sutton then its b.Sutton fuking us. Putrid scums of the earth, hope des unleashes on him in his conference

TopDog91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Beating women ay? Ferguson? SKD? Go home you low life

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised? been saying it all along. Never blamed James Graham for not playing as hard after the Good Friday game. Because our club pulled him up and they showed no spine. We the supporters get ripped off and the corrupt nrl get our money regardless. We are the laughing stock. It is time to boycott this game. It is all about betting and match fixing the nrl way. The players see and feel that and then they must think f**k this why should we. This game is gooooooooooone.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised? been saying it all along. Never blamed James Graham for not playing as hard after the Good Friday game. Because our club pulled him up and they showed no spine. We the supporters get ripped off and the corrupt nrl get our money regardless. We are the laughing stock. It is time to boycott this game. It is all about betting and match fixing the nrl way. The players see and feel that and then they must think f**k this why should we. This game is gooooooooooone.

I said that after Black Friday game, Graham will be gone in 2017 if not next year asking for early release.

He is not the same player any more. His passion is gone and hard hitting plays are gone.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We were all bark and no bite not just the referees, I usually don't blame the our players or coach out right but what they dished out tonight was ****ing disgraceful and teams like the Knights can player better...

Yes we coped some very very bias calls but the way we played infront of our loyal fans who showed up after all that hype is a much more worrying sign...

Status
Not open for further replies.