Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
15,000 die a day but not just by influenza. Only partly... mainly poverty
My point in that is this happens every day but nothing is done as it doesn’t effect most people especially the well off. But because covid does they now think it’s important and shit down the whole planet ...
Aren’t all lives important?
True 15,000 children die a day unnecessary due to simple lack of clean drinking water ,no immunisation ect .totally agree it doesn't effect us most days and we go on with our lives is it fair not really when you think about it ,and it will get worse for more people as this shit goes on .
I believe the knock on effects from this in the next few years will kill more many more people in a fucked position .
But does doing nothing make it better? This virus can fuck people up for a long time and future complications are unknown some people it barely effects but they could pass it on which could kill someone.
From a young age we know if your sick keep away.
There is no text book on how to handle this and basic hygiene can help you also have to balance in economies ect no we can't stay wrapped in cotton wool for ever but can back off a bit until a solution is found.

The way things in Australia are handled could be questioned are we overreacting is the rules to harsh ? That for sure is debatable but we are going ok out of this and if left out of control could seriously fuck shit up.
Look at the usa is a daily death toll of 4000 people really acceptable for a so called world leading country. If they are getting now 300,000 cases a day what strain does it have on their medical system, how many people could possibly die coivd unrelated because the system is clogged up with covid patients?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Funny.

Good to see you're still full of shit.
As we all are from time to time. The difference is how far up your own ass your head is, to the point where you think you have some authority when you speak about scientific things like ‘men can become women when they have surgery’ lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As we all are from time to time. The difference is how far up your own ass your head is, to the point where you think you have some authority when you speak about scientific things like ‘men can become women when they have surgery’ lol.
Nah. I constantly admit that I know bugger all. But I know how to find accurate scientific research. Something that you'll never allow yourself to do.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's the difference between a chip in your computer or phone that's with you 24/7 ?
A dude once put the chip from an opal card in his hand , authorities didn't really like the idea that much
Actually, wasn't there a trial in norway or somewhere, whereby employees of a company had an access chip inserted in the back of their hand. Iirc it gave access to buildings, computers & I think even there own personal banking. Was a few years ago now, probably on 60 minutes, so the technology has been around for a while I guess. I've just recently started using phone pay, pretty convenient, but I do like my cash [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Hey black face! I’ve been down this road before. I don’t believe your media reports you won’t believe mine... it will never end. So, you go back to not questioning anything and play by the rules of the WHO ( aka one world order) like a good little sheep. And I’ll continue to turn off the television and Facebook and question decisions that will effect future generations and life as we knew it...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually, wasn't there a trial in norway or somewhere, whereby employees of a company had an access chip inserted in the back of their hand. Iirc it gave access to buildings, computers & I think even there own personal banking. Was a few years ago now, probably on 60 minutes, so the technology has been around for a while I guess. I've just recently started using phone pay, pretty convenient, but I do like my cash [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]
Cash is King

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the difference between a chip in your computer or phone that's with you 24/7 ?
A dude once put the chip from an opal card in his hand , authorities didn't really like the idea that much
Yeah, that was Meow Meow (actual name). Nice guy but he's a little weird. Met him a while back as he's a rep for the Science Political Party.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
But it’s also funny that Queensland based zero cases despite there being a ‘mutant’ (LOL) strain of the virus in Queensland at a time when masks were not required.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But it’s also funny that Queensland based zero cases despite there being a ‘mutant’ (LOL) strain of the virus in Queensland at a time when masks were not required.
The new strain of the virus which is fucking the UK at the moment is really hilarious.

I'd rather be in lockdown for a few days and record no cases than the alternative, thanks.

Oh, sorry, masks don't work...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The reason its there is to apply the KISS principle (keep it simple, stupid).

Of course wearing a mask in your own car on your own won't do a lot, but if you are driving, you are likely to be going somewhere where you should be wearing one. It is to remove any ambiguity about when you need to wear one, as unfortunately we have to appeal to the not just the lowest common denominator, but also smart arse cnuts who try to argue semantics or play dumb that they "forgot lol" to put a mask on before going into the shops.

Its simple - leave the house, put it on. Come home, take it off. For a state who hasn't had to wear masks before at all and for whom day to day life has been normal through covid, it seems the sensible approach.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
[

Of course wearing a mask in your own car on your own won't do a lot, but if you are driving, you are likely to be going somewhere where you should be wearing one. It is to remove any ambiguity about when you need to wear one, as unfortunately we have to appeal to the not just the lowest common denominator, but also smart arse cnuts who try to argue semantics or play dumb that they "forgot lol" to put a mask on before going into the shops.

Its simple - leave the house, put it on. Come home, take it off. For a state who hasn't had to wear masks before at all and for whom day to day life has been normal through covid, it seems the sensible approach.
there is zero science supporting mask use in outdoor environments including during exercise and including during outdoor dining, and including walking down a footpath.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How are the Brisbane Kennerlers doing? Buy enough water and toilet paper? I'm on the Gold Coast so keep your distance you plaguebearers.
I'm legitimately enjoying staying home and doing very little, besides watching cricket, and doing a bit of gardening when its not raining. But bin is now full. I don't plan on going anywhere until Tuesday.

Unfortunately my toddler keeps wanting to me to play with him, and according to Mrs CD, watching cricket on the couch doesn't qualify.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I find wearing mask outdoors a bit weird but I'm fucking useless so if I walk down the shop I put it on in the house otherwise I forget, whatever the recommendations are to get this country to semi normal i don't have much objection the quicker it's sorted more freedoms to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.