Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know crap about science.. @Luv_Dog and
And that he conspired with China too... impressive! Also, that such evidence has floated up until now. Coinkydink!

Her vague explanation of how it happened "blah blah, broke the algorithm..."

"It can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden, which we might never have uncovered had the votes for President Trump not been so overwhelming in so many of these states that it broke the algorithm that had been plugged into the system, and that's what caused them to have to shut down in the states they shut down in."

get back in your lane, Sidney. BYEEEEEE
LD this the most consecutive posts I have ever seen you do!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s funny watching how fast all of you are to nod in vigorous agreement with each other whilst you all ironically pretend to be so open and considerate of wide ranges of views.

None of you have probably had a thought in your lives that wasn’t put there by the media or your government. And if one materialised you would quickly wipe it for fear of not fitting in. Cowardice personified.

There’s nothing admirable or courageous about finding as many insecure ppl as possible - people who are looking to ‘join the herd’, just to find some way of fitting in, because they have no faith in their own individual character. People with such little character they need to find support by liking each other’s posts on an online forum as some way of pretending that they have some opinion worth paying attention to.
Once again you have completely misunderstood the situation.

We're not saying that you're wrong because you aren't supporting what the government or mainstream media is saying. We're saying you're wrong because you are pushing false information and when someone who actually works in the field points out that you're wrong, then you pull out the "you're all sheeple!" conspiracy rubbish.

You were proven wrong. You got angry and retaliated. But you're still wrong. You just need to accept that you don't have expertise here. Fact is, neither do I. But I'm a lot more scientifically literate than you. And more importantly, Lov_Dog does have expertise in this area.

But still you're refusing to accept what she says. Still you're pretending that you know everything because you read some questionable right wing news sources which you believed because they aren't MSM. Just accept that you are wrong. Stop being so damn stubborn.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know crap about science.. @Luv_Dog and

LD this the most consecutive posts I have ever seen you do!!
@Mr 95% .. I'm usually here purely for the footy, alas like others we enjoy conversing on other topics.
It was the bush fire (slash anti-climate change) thread where I first noticed one particular poster conflating specific details and ignoring posts to the contrary, yet demanding/screaming for facts/evidence. Talk about no independent thoughts!
Now it is in plain sight for all of us; the hypocrisy, fabrications, close-mindedness, personal attacks, ..., etc., etc.,

The poster refused to explain simple graphs, despite four direct requests and acknowledgement of (some) requests.

It is a tale for all to really question those who purport to be discussing concepts while possessing absolutely no background/experience and behaving in a holier than though manner. Just not cricket!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

We're not saying that you're wrong because you aren't supporting what the government or mainstream media is saying. We're saying you're wrong because you are pushing false information and when someone who actually works in the field points out that you're wrong, then you pull out the "you're all sheeple!" conspiracy rubbish.

You were proven wrong. You got angry and retaliated. But you're still wrong. You just need to accept that you don't have expertise here. Fact is, neither do I. But I'm a lot more scientifically literate than you. And more importantly, Lov_Dog does have expertise in this area.

But still you're refusing to accept what she says. Still you're pretending that you know everything because you read some questionable right wing news sources which you believed because they aren't MSM. Just accept that you are wrong. Stop being so damn stubborn.
Please man get real, @Lov_Dog needs to show her YouTube graduation certificate for us to believe her.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Agree and appreciate the acknowledgement here @Hacky McAxe ... my humble "expertise" is very distant to covid research - but the guiding principles remain the same. Suffice to say I'm not holding a pair of twos.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

I don’t know everything. Never claimed to, would be an idiotic position to take - akin to you pretending to have a handle on science by copying and pasting from google.

im no scientist, but the state of media and public discourse has become so biased thesedays that anyone with some common sense and willingness to ask their own questions can see the hypocrisy and point holes in mainstream institutions who all repeat the same lines that have been handed to them.

Zero dissent is allowed to the point where those who Refuse to regurgitate talking points on key issues are banned or censored from media platforms.

I’m not fussed whether you think I am right or wrong, I’m just one individual with an opinion which happens to differ from your opinions which generally fall along the line of compliance at all costs.

The most telling thing is how emotional and worked up a number of you get when they read an opinion that differs. It shows you guys haven’t ever considered your own stance on an issue before and the first time you realise not everyone fits neatly inside the same box as you, you take it as an affront to your world view which relies on compliance and everyone believing what you think.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know everything. Never claimed to, would be an idiotic position to take - akin to you pretending to have a handle on science by copying and pasting from google.

im no scientist, but the state of media and public discourse has become so biased thesedays that anyone with some common sense and willingness to ask their own questions can see the hypocrisy and point holes in mainstream institutions who all repeat the same lines that have been handed to them.

Zero dissent is allowed to the point where those who Refuse to regurgitate talking points on key issues are banned or censored from media platforms.

I’m not fussed whether you think I right or wrong, I’m just one individual with an opinion which happens to differ from your opinions which generally fall along the line of compliance.

The most telling thing is how emotional and worked up a number of you get when they read an opinion that differs. It shows you guys haven’t ever considered your own stance on an issue before and the first time you realise not everyone fits neatly inside the same box as you, you take it as an affront to your world view which relies on compliance and everyone believing what you think.
None of that matter. None of your opinion about main stream media matters and none of your opinion about scientific topics matter.

You can have them. Sure. You can believe that Covid-19 was created when Bigfoot slept with the Lochness Monster for all I care. You can believe whatever you want but if you don't back it up with evidence then you're likely wrong. If you ignore actual evidence when it's provided to you then you're also wrong.

When someone shows you sufficient evidence that you're wrong and you accuse them of copy and pasting google, then you're just being an idiot. And still wrong.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
None of that matter. None of your opinion about main stream media matters and none of your opinion about scientific topics matter.

You can have them. Sure. You can believe that Covid-19 was created when Bigfoot slept with the Lochness Monster for all I care. You can believe whatever you want but if you don't back it up with evidence then you're likely wrong. If you ignore actual evidence when it's provided to you then you're also wrong.

When someone shows you sufficient evidence that you're wrong and you accuse them of copy and pasting google, then you're just being an idiot. And still wrong.
You’re a google scientist mate. There are quite a few studies that contradict your views, you just refuse to acknowledge them.

Which by the way is fine, I don’t require you to comply, Its important ppl are allowed to think for themselves.

Thought Processes like yours are a danger to science in this country and better belong in a communist dictatorship like China. Zero diversity of thought, zero ability to construct your own thoughts unless you fancy standing in front of a Chinese firing squad, which your family would have to bear the cost of.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re a google scientist mate. There are quite a few studies that contradict your views, you just refuse to acknowledge them.

Which by the way is fine, I don’t require you to comply, Its important ppl are allowed to think for themselves.

Thought Processes like yours are a danger to science in this country and better belong in a communist dictatorship like China. Zero diversity of thought, zero ability to construct your own thoughts unless you fancy standing in front of a Chinese firing squad, which your family would have to bear the cost of.
You keep saying that but you can't provide these studies. I can say, "there's a few studies that say that Trump is definitely an agent of Russia" but it means shit without me actually providing those studies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You keep saying that but you can't provide these studies. I can say, "there's a few studies that say that Trump is definitely an agent of Russia" but it means shit without me actually providing those studies.
Circular reference. There are studies pointing that for example mask wearing does not have an impact on contracting covid.

there are more than a few real world instances that also show that mask wearing does not result in a decrease in community spread of covid.

mask wearing helps ppl feel safer (Which is actually dangerous because it gives a false sense of security and leads to ppl going to places they are more likely to catch covid). It may stop a droplet or two escaping (quote from one Tony Fauci), but it isn’t having the effect ppl think it’s having.

covid can indeed be dangerous if the wrong person catches it and it’s negligent to give ppl the impression that by wearing a mask they are roughly safer and/or also less likely to spread. There is simply not enough known to know whether masks do or do not assist with preventing the spread or the catching of covid to any great degree.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I’m not fussed whether you think I am right or wrong, I’m just one individual with an opinion which happens to differ from your opinions which generally fall along the line of compliance at all costs.

Oh dear, you're completely off your nutter.

But we'll all grovel at your feet once Hunter Biden's laptop is revealed and they lock up all the democrats

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Circular reference. There are studies pointing that for example mask wearing does not have an impact on contracting covid.

there are more than a few real world instances that also show that mask wearing does not result in a decrease in community spread of covid.

mask wearing helps ppl feel safer (Which is actually dangerous because it gives a false sense of security and leads to ppl going to places they are more likely to catch covid). It may stop a droplet or two escaping (quote from one Tony Fauci), but it isn’t having the effect ppl think it’s having.

covid can indeed be dangerous if the wrong person catches it and it’s negligent to give ppl the impression that by wearing a mask they are roughly safer and/or also less likely to spread. There is simply not enough known to know whether masks do or do not assist with preventing the spread or the catching of covid to any great degree.
Wrong again. You provided research that shows that Mask use has some small impact on preventing you from catching it but this research didn't check to see if it prevents you from spreading it when infected. Also, it was a rather small sample size in a single area. I pointed these things about to you and you called me an idiot and a google scientist.

You get upset when I point out the flaws in your argument then you start abusing me. Because you're not only too stubborn to learn, but you refuse to accept anything that could be outside your belief system.

You are trying to argue points that you don't even understand and when it's pointed out to you that you don't understand the research, you get angry, attack people, then claim that you are unbiased and criticise people for attacking you.

You are ignorant, lack understanding, and you're a hypocrite. Life is about learning. The best thing in life is when you learn that you're wrong, because it gives you a chance to learn something new. You will never learn because you don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.