Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The graphs are quite clear, there is slightly less deaths occurring (in absolute terms) now, compared to the same time last year in America.
BTW - you illustrate your immaturity in the field and incompetence by redundantly stating "(in absolute terms)" - these are all cause mortality data - death is absolute, there is no need to mention it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Jesus. I love a good pisstake but this fella needs to loosen the foil.
In particular, sighting debunked annual US death toll data from some Insta post from the highly credible Sarah Huckabee Sanders :tearsofjoy:.
FYI - the CDC has not even finalised the US death toll for 2019 yet and the 2020 figures quoted in this video are vastly understated.

AAP.png

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus. I love a good pisstake but this fella needs to loosen the foil.
In particular, sighting debunked annual US death toll data from some Insta post from the highly credible Sarah Huckabee Sanders :tearsofjoy:.
FYI - the CDC has not even finalised the US death toll for 2019 yet and the 2020 figures quoted in this video are vastly understated.

View attachment 18858
Exactly!! But some are absolutely incapable of deep exploration in a simple concept, preferring to read the blog/summary, missing vital insights - it's truly a fascinating treatise in psychology of delusion.
I mean there are many contributing on this forum, very patiently, attempting to distill quite basic concepts to a close-minded, narcissistic, don't-know-it-at-all with seemingly immutable mindset.

I say kudos to all those who have maintained their cool and continued turning up with facts supported by actual evidence.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She could go into battle with one hand tied behind he back blindfolded wearing roller blades drunk and still do this to the dawg
View attachment 18857
love it folks - thanks for all the support - there are many on here also fighting the good fight -- all KUDOS!
@DinkumDog, @Hacky McAxe, @wendog33, @CaptainJackson, @Tassie Devil, @Psycho Doggie, @Mr 95%, @utility half, @ASSASSIN, @south of heaven
Apologies if I inadvertently omitted anyone who has attempted to provide factual details and open discussion!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
One reaches a point at which continued BS is unacceptable. This person has no experience in this field, else their opinion would be different.
They are gloried google/YouTube expert, both of which denigrate my two+ decades of formal training.
I concur lol

There does just sadly come a time, where you accept, there simply are numbskulls you can't waste any further time on.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
BTW - you illustrate your immaturity in the field and incompetence by redundantly stating "(in absolute terms)" - these are all cause mortality data - death is absolute, there is no need to mention it.
Thanks for that valuable contribution. Does it make you feel warm and fuzzy to create groupings of ppl who give you a tickle on your belly and happily confirm your own biases?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for that valuable contribution. Does it make you feel warm and fuzzy to create groupings of ppl who give you a tickle on your belly and happily confirm your own biases?
Honestly it's pretty bad how people give facts more credit than their own fictional beliefs.

I support people like you who fight for fiction and misinformation. It's people like you who make the flat earth go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.