Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve pointed you in the right direction, you do the research. I’ll give you a clue though,I probably wouldn’t look on Facebook or insta to be spoon fed the info or answers you’re gonna have to dig a little deeper
Just a quick heads up @D0GMATIC , @Lov_Dog is very well informed, probably the most scientifically literate person in this forum. She's the last person who needs advice about using social media for getting facts from.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve pointed you in the right direction, you do the research. I’ll give you a clue though,I probably wouldn’t look on Facebook or insta to be spoon fed the info or answers you’re gonna have to dig a little deeper
I implore you to share your data; making a claim without supporting it is akin to n~30 "Trump led election fraud" court cases that have been thrown out due to lack of evidence.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up @D0GMATIC , @Lov_Dog is very well informed, probably the most scientifically literate person in this forum. She's the last person who needs advice about using social media for getting facts from.
thanks @Psycho Doggie <3
I remain humble and attempt to educate folks using facts.
Can lead a horse, but is the water drinkable?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I implore you to share your data; making a claim without supporting it is akin to n~30 "Trump led election fraud" court cases that have been thrown out due to lack of evidence.
Haha there is ample evidence to suggest trump is correct. I’m not saying he isn’t a complete dick because he is.Trump is the first president for more than 40 years not to cause wars or invade other countries, He has been pulling US troops out of everywhere and bringing them home.The US defence industry is a multi trillion dollar business , so Trump is losing these wealthy highly influential people a lot of money they would otherwise be making. They want him out at all costs

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha there is ample evidence to suggest trump is correct. I’m not saying he isn’t a complete dick because he is.Trump is the first president for more than 40 years not to cause wars or invade other countries, He has been pulling US troops out of everywhere and bringing them home.The US defence industry is a multi trillion dollar business , so Trump is losing these wealthy highly influential people a lot of money they would otherwise be making. They want him out at all costs
Sorry, I missed the link/references to your claims regarding covid19; perhaps you pressed post reply too soon?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
During the recount , they found 1000s of ballot papers in Biden’s favour that were supposedly mailed in,in envelopes obviously yet they didn’t even have folds in them ! You’d need a pretty big fucking envelope to mail a ballot paper without folding it. Just because you don’t understand what’s going on doesn’t mean it isn’t going on

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Covid-19 case numbers from Jan 25. Trumps "It'll be gone by Easter" statement didn't really age well. I guess he didn't say which Easter.

View attachment 18492
Well believe it or not and despite what you might think , the govt don’t have our best interests at heart, they want to stay in power,so they can continue to get rich with our money by way of manipulating legislation and corruption. Currently because of the media driven hysteria they are controlling where we can go, what we can do and it’s legally enforceable by law. We now have to check in everywhere and they want you to have an app on your phone so they know where you are all the time.They have rushed laws through parliament that never would exist in a free country otherwise, these laws won’t just disappear when the virus does. They can now tell you how many people or members of your own family you can have in your own house. The government has committed to buy 60 million vaccinations so you can bet you arse there is gonna be laws implemented giving them control of our bodies and what we have to put in them .Hitler had to start a world war to achieve these thing’s. If you were to check how many people die globally in an average year from influenzas and the common cold and compare that to COVID-19 deaths and who these people would be statistically most likely be. . . they would be the very old, people who have diseases and immune deficiencies or other health issues. The only people COVID-19 effects.
"If you were to check how many people die in an average year from influenzas and the common cold and who these people would be statistically most likely be. . ."

>>can you share evidence in support of your claim?

"..they would be the very old, people who have diseases and immune deficiencies. The only people COVID-19 effects."

>>the only people COVID-19 effects - clearly it affects everyone, and the long term effects are yet to be fully understood, but are trending very poorly for an escalating number of folks.
Do you mean effects = death?
Sorry, I missed the link/references to your claims regarding covid19; perhaps you pressed post reply too soon?
During the recount , they found 1000s of ballot papers in Biden’s favour that were supposedly mailed in,in envelopes obviously yet they didn’t even have folds in them ! You’d need a pretty big fucking envelope to mail a ballot paper without folding it. Just because you don’t understand what’s going on doesn’t mean it isn’t going on

Again, no evidence supporting the covid19 claims.
Lack of basic understanding - how could anyone you converse with believe your comprehension skills to relay a simple concept?

QED.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well believe it or not and despite what you might think , the govt don’t have our best interests at heart, they want to stay in power,so they can continue to get rich with our money by way of manipulating legislation and corruption. Currently because of the media driven hysteria they are controlling where we can go, what we can do and it’s legally enforceable by law. We now have to check in everywhere and they want you to have an app on your phone so they know where you are all the time.They have rushed laws through parliament that never would exist in a free country otherwise, these laws won’t just disappear when the virus does. They can now tell you how many people or members of your own family you can have in your own house. The government has committed to buy 60 million vaccinations so you can bet you arse there is gonna be laws implemented giving them control of our bodies and what we have to put in them .Hitler had to start a world war to achieve these thing’s. If you were to check how many people die globally in an average year from influenzas and the common cold and compare that to COVID-19 deaths and who these people would be statistically most likely be. . . they would be the very old, people who have diseases and immune deficiencies or other health issues. The only people COVID-19 effects.
Dude you need to loosen the foil.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ample evidence - as demonstrated by his crack legal team in the 30 or so cases they’ve lost so far?

As for warfare, Donny might have withdrawn troops and instead pivoted to arms sales, making him and his buddies rich whilst trying to look like the good guy. Do you honestly believe he’d pass up the opportunity of a buck? He’s even stealing money off his supporters to ‘reclaim the election’ - you know - the fine print where donations of under $8K go to where he says...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. The vast majority of the victims are the very elderly and people that already have serious underlying medical problems like lung and heart disease, diabetics and people with immune deficiencies. It’s not nice to say but a fair proportion of these people would died within the 12 months the virus has been around from other complications and natural attrition. The media blow everything out of proportion and sensationalise whatever they can because sells papers, and rates well. It’s also a great way for people in power to control the population and erode our civil liberties right under our noses with a minimum of fuss.
Yeah we dont want the sick with heart, lung, immune deficiencies or the elderly or those folk subject to natural atttrition, to have our civil liberties.

Bugger 'em.

Get rid of those with diabetes too eh you say? Ok.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently Australia has had just over 900 deaths form COVID in almost 12 months , 800 died from the flu in 2019
Although I wasn't living in Australia at the time, I do not recall the entire country going through a global pandemic and basically sealing itself off from the rest of globe while implementing drastic social interventions to limit spread of 2019 flu ... do you?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah we dont want the sick with heart, lung, immune deficiencies or the elderly or those folk subject to natural atttrition, to have our civil liberties.

Bugger 'em.

Get rid of those with diabetes too eh you say? Ok.
I’m saying they are more susceptible to everything , not that they deserve to die. I’m not sure if you are aware of Charles Darwin and his more or less universally accepted “theory”

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Although I wasn't living in Australia at the time, I do not recall the entire country going through a global pandemic and basically sealing itself off from the rest of globe while implementing drastic social interventions to limit spread of 2019 flu ... do you?
I don’t recall universally sanctioned travel restrictions that contributed to a collapsed the world economy, Driving countries to economic ruin, there was no need.The Spanish flu that occurred around the end of the WW1 wiped out roughly a third of the world’s population . Comparatively, this COVID has a mortality rate of around 3% I’m not saying it doesn’t exist I’m suggesting it is being massively overstated by the media. There are around 7.5 billion people world wide currently, of those around 60 million have contacted coronavirus or about 0.008 of the world’s population and in only 3% Of the cases is it fatal. At the same time coronavirus is wiping out the population, easily more than 100 will have been born . Safe to more than double the amount of people will be born than will contract covid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.