Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
On the way to eliminating the virus..20 days in a row with no local transmissions..only 8 days to

ps..apparently 28 days in a row without local transmissions means the virus has effectively been eliminated..which Victoria has now achieved...

ps..https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-27/has-victoria-eliminated-covid-after-28-days-of-zero-new-cases/12923402

View attachment 18832
Can I stand up and have a beer in 8 days? :grinning:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me know once you've done the sums on the number of studies that concluded masks are effective (and to what degree) and the number which concluded masks have limited (or little) effectiveness.

That would be an interesting discussion to have.
I'll do that after you book into 100 doctors and see what the conclusion is

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes and the world population needs to be culled as well.
My sentiments exactly. The vast majority of the victims are the very elderly and people that already have serious underlying medical problems like lung and heart disease, diabetics and people with immune deficiencies. It’s not nice to say but a fair proportion of these people would died within the 12 months the virus has been around from other complications and natural attrition. The media blow everything out of proportion and sensationalise whatever they can because sells papers, and rates well. It’s also a great way for people in power to control the population and erode our civil liberties right under our noses with a minimum of fuss.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. The vast majority of the victims are the very elderly and people that already have serious underlying medical problems like lung and heart disease, diabetics and people with immune deficiencies. It’s not nice to say but a fair proportion of these people would died within the 12 months the virus has been around from other complications and natural attrition. The media blow everything out of proportion and sensationalise whatever they can because sells papers, and rates well. It’s also a great way for people in power to control the population and erode our civil liberties right under our noses with a minimum of fuss.
What do they want to control?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'll do that after you book into 100 doctors and see what the conclusion is
Do you have to launch into personal attacks so often? Just because many of the others around these parts frequently launch into personal verbals against me, doesn't mean you need to follow suit.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one said masks eliminate the virus ,but they do reduce transmission along with putting other measures in place like social distancing and regular sanitising. Its not that hard to figure out all these little things can go a long way ,but places like America i think its to little to late,
Prevention is always better than cure
It’s affecting The America’s, Europe and Africa so much because they have so many interlocking countries with common borders. In global terms , we have a natural geographical defence.we’re an island in the middle of nowhere. Most of our cases now are people who are returning from overseas and are in quarantine anyway. It’s more of a political tool now, to influence the publics opinion and manipulate them.it virtually decided the QLD recently.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s affecting The America’s, Europe and Africa so much because they have so many interlocking countries with common borders. In global terms , we have a natural geographical defence.we’re an island in the middle of nowhere. Most of our cases now are people who are returning from overseas and are in quarantine anyway. It’s more of a political tool now, to influence the publics opinion and manipulate them.it virtually decided the QLD recently.
Meh lifes good what are you worried about

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do they want to control?
Well believe it or not and despite what you might think , the govt don’t have our best interests at heart, they want to stay in power,so they can continue to get rich with our money by way of manipulating legislation and corruption. Currently because of the media driven hysteria they are controlling where we can go, what we can do and it’s legally enforceable by law. We now have to check in everywhere and they want you to have an app on your phone so they know where you are all the time.They have rushed laws through parliament that never would exist in a free country otherwise, these laws won’t just disappear when the virus does. They can now tell you how many people or members of your own family you can have in your own house. The government has committed to buy 60 million vaccinations so you can bet you arse there is gonna be laws implemented giving them control of our bodies and what we have to put in them .Hitler had to start a world war to achieve these thing’s. If you were to check how many people die globally in an average year from influenzas and the common cold and compare that to COVID-19 deaths and who these people would be statistically most likely be. . . they would be the very old, people who have diseases and immune deficiencies or other health issues. The only people COVID-19 effects.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yee-haw... here's America's rates over time v thier political leanings... (not suggesting that correlation = causation but...)

Wow I wonder why they chose June 1 as the starting date for their analysis lol.

It would be more relevant to look at deaths per capita rather than infection numbers. The top 5 states by deaths per million in America show the first 4 states on the list to have voted democrat in the presidential election.

In fact, the death rate per million in New Jersey is the highest of any place in the entire world (1,920 deaths per million).

New York - Democrat
New Jersey - Democrat
Massachusetts - Democrat
Connecticut - Democrat
Louisiana - Republican

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yee-haw... here's America's rates over time v thier political leanings... (not suggesting that correlation = causation but...)

That is a great presentation of the data, really drives home the facts. It could be waved away as coincidental correlation except for other known facts, for example what we know has happened in the two Dakotas. Watching them rise rapidly through the ranks from Oct through Nov is compelling.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"If you were to check how many people die in an average year from influenzas and the common cold and who these people would be statistically most likely be. . ."

>>can you share evidence in support of your claim?

"..they would be the very old, people who have diseases and immune deficiencies. The only people COVID-19 effects."

>>the only people COVID-19 effects - clearly it affects everyone, and the long term effects are yet to be fully understood, but are trending very poorly for an escalating number of folks.
Do you mean effects = death?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh lifes good what are you worried about
I’m not the least bit worried about the virus ! But if you’re not the least bit concerned what the government is doing and why , now or at any time you probably should be.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m not the least bit worried about the virus ! But if you’re not the least bit concerned what the government is doing and why , now or at any time you probably should be.
Not really im more annoyed at getting bombarded by shit on my ebay account and ali express and the adds when I google something

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"If you were to check how many people die in an average year from influenzas and the common cold and who these people would be statistically most likely be. . ."

>>can you share evidence in support of your claim?

"..they would be the very old, people who have diseases and immune deficiencies. The only people COVID-19 effects."

>>the only people COVID-19 effects - clearly it affects everyone, and the long term effects are yet to be fully understood, but are trending very poorly for an escalating number of folks.
Do you mean effects = death?
I’ve pointed you in the right direction, you do the research. I’ll give you a clue though,I probably wouldn’t look on Facebook or insta to be spoon fed the info or answers you’re gonna have to dig a little deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.