Convoy to Canberra

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The anecdote is the top half of the meme, seether

WuT? "The only reason that occured"

Wut is "that"?
Sorry probably phrased that wrong. I just dont understand what the top half is trying to say or insinuate.

Because measure were taken by business and departments to ensure the protection of their staff/customers and ultimately the survivability of their business.... unvaxed feel triggered and upset and want to honk their horns... then libs feel pissed that the unvaxed think the world and pandemic revolve around them?

Maybe you can explain the top half better

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not surprised not one person has rebuked the top half of the meme.

The insult, the balderdash put forward by the idiot when no-one is arguing
Does the top half even need rebuking.
Sorry probably phrased that wrong. I just dont understand what the top half is trying to say or insinuate.

Because measure were taken by business and departments to ensure the protection of their staff/customers and ultimately the survivability of their business.... unvaxed feel triggered and upset and want to honk their horns... then libs feel pissed that the unvaxed think the world and pandemic revolve around them?

I can explain it. It's an anti vaxxer basically implying that lockdown, and the requirement to be double vaxxed back in December to enter non essential business wasn't about stopping the spread of covid, it was supposedly to just punish the anti vax crowd. You're only supposed to love this meme if you are of the belief that vaccines are not essential.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

You forgot, also measures were taken by busineses because of government restrictions and pro vax screechers and the media were suggesting litigious action if some caught covid from an unvaxxed worker. Despite the fact that vaccination does not stop the spread.

The top half of the meme explains the morbid delight some people (mostly the political left) derive from the ostracism of those who refused covid vax.
There are many examples of schadenfreud on this forum which still go unchecked.
No one didnt let them not go to work or go out
No one should be ostracized for not taking a vaccine where there is risk of death and injury and it doesn't stop transmission.
Dude, you are a meme..
Does the top half even need rebuking.

I can explain it. It's an anti vaxxer basically implying that lockdown, and the requirement to be double vaxxed back in December to enter non essential business wasn't about stopping the spread of covid, it was supposedly to just punish the anti vax crowd. You're only supposed to love this meme if you are of the belief that vaccines are not essential.
Doesn't need rebuking if you enjoy the suffering of others.

It doesn't stop the spread and immunity from infection is proven to be greater than vaccination even during the deadlier delta phase.
91% of covid deaths in oz had one or severe comorbidities. If you are ill or old or both the vaccine is probably going to help, but it also could send you over the edge, where there is risk there must be choice.

Your explanation is off the mark btw

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Win a game??? Is this like the Olden olden days?
I remember when they were threatening to arrest anyone who honked their horns around Olympic Park because people were upset with the noise everytime we won. Haven't head any complaints for a while now.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I remember when they were threatening to arrest anyone who honked their horns around Olympic Park because people were upset with the noise everytime we won. Haven't head any complaints for a while now.
The Carpark at Homebush and then driving back to Riverwood after a win was fun so many horns and flags then you would pull up next to the opposition members bus and ha ha poor bastards no wonder they hated the Bulldogs.