Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it must be hard for people to wake up to the fact they’ve been lied to for 3 years.. It’s not easy, i’m sure.

All i’d suggest is to accept it and move on and learn from it.

Don’t pretend it didn’t happen or you were a part of it because that’s not how you grow.

That’s how you stagnate and marinate in lies..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So the question still remains.. Why were there no mask biohazard bins for the deadly virus?

Why was there a coordinated marketing campaign?

How did the figure of 50,000 deaths in Australia by easter 2020 come about?

Why were there no flu cases but still covid cases?

All this and more in scoobs world of covid denial..
#RinseRepeat
No-one is in denial - I’m paying close attention - to .when you next shoot yourself in the foot, which is inevitable given it’s now happened twice :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
#RinseRepeat
No-one is in denial - I’m paying close attention - to .when you next shoot yourself in the foot, which is inevitable given it’s now happened twice :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.
I’ll take that as you don’t know the answers and never will..

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember when the sick child wasn’t allowed to cross the border to get life saving treatment?

What about the pregnant woman that was arrested in her home for a facebook post?

The girl who was choked for not wearing a mask?

The old lady maced for attending a peaceful protest?

Yeah, neither does scoobs..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Even Anakin knows you @DEFICATE.
1695778760741.gif

He’s as science fiction as your hospital story :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@DEFICATE aka @Pinnochio
1695778969083.gif

Quite believable considering the number of previous accounts, handles and getting caught lying :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
OK, I’ve had my off-season fun with the #COVIDIOT.
Since getting caught with his pants down this morning about ‘calling someone from my hospital gown to avoid a PCR test so I could have my procedure without a test’ but refuses to say who he ‘called’ to facilitate that and why he was special/got exempted (just another conspirator ‘I refuse to conform!’ lie and falls back on ‘I like how you don’t believe it’ as he won’t admit the lie) - well, the prosecution rests. It’s been fun, but with such #ZeroCred enough is enough.
1695781740384.gif

Cheers y’all and @DEFICATE @likeadoggy @Tlamb enjoy the blogs! See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya! :-).

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since getting caught with his pants down this morning about ‘calling someone from my hospital gown to avoid a PCR test so I could have my procedure without a test’ but refuses to say who he ‘called’ to facilitate that and why he was special/got exempted (just another conspirator ‘I refuse to conform!’ lie and falls back on ‘I like how you don’t believe it’ as he won’t admit the lie) - well, the prosecution rests. It’s been fun, but with such #ZeroCred enough is enough.
View attachment 83482
Cheers y’all and @DEFICATE @likeadoggy @Tlamb enjoy the blogs! See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya! :-).
De-Nile.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 83482
Because the hospital was in code orange and not code red, I told them there was no need for it as per their own health guidelines.

The nursing unit manger agreed.

Not hard when you’re not in denial. Hey scoobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.