Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah it is otaku. My missus runs a hospital in the Greater Sydney area and has for years you see and I asked her. She said its a generic code that basically means evacuate as there is a threat in the area. Such as a fire alarm.

Oh dear - either your NUM lied or you're telling porkies otaku. Bad otaku.
Your mrs is as dumb as you then.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm - standard response to being found out otaku. Good story though - just try harder next time. You will make friends.
Your mrs is stupid. The hospitals all had the covid colour chart to indicate areas of concern. Ask her again before your bongs. Or before her bongs.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@DEFICATE is swinging like a barnyard door in hurricane tonight. Pity nothing's connecting :-).

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One?

Every post you have made is BULLSHIT!!!!
Ok cool.. so name one in particular and then i’ll proceed to tear you a new one over it. Not hard.

Just name one.. You won’t because you can’t.

Nice try, kid.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine posting the evacuation chart thinking it was the covid chart..

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok cool.. so name one in particular and then i’ll proceed to tear you a new one over it. Not hard.

Just name one.. You won’t because you can’t.

Nice try, kid.
More deflection.

BORING

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Your mrs is stupid. The hospitals all had the covid colour chart to indicate areas of concern. Ask her again before your bongs. Or before her bongs.
I did. And she doesn't smoke. And I'm waiting until after dinner.

So the big question is who do I believe? An internationally decorated hospital administrator who is head hunted on a weekly basis or an otaku who fckd up marinara about a health management question.

Tough tough decision this.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did. And she doesn't smoke. And I'm waiting until after dinner.

So the big question is who do I believe? An internationally decorated hospital administrator who is head hunted on a weekly basis or an otaku who fckd up marinara about a health management question.

Tough tough decision this.
How is it tough? your mrs is obviously a fool. The hospitals all had covid specific colour coded charts. I couldn’t give a fuck how dumb she is, i’ve seen it you moron lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.