Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our record is shit cause we are shit
Stop blaming refs
Im not necessarily blaming the refs for all games this year but i just want one ref to give us a 50/50 chance.
Is there any other team in the comp that has every single try referred to video?
Sutton is poison for us, the stats are disgusting and i doubt they will change tomorrow.
As Toovs said, “there needs to be an investigation!!”...lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meh Technically you should be able to play the shittest game your club could ever play and not have the refs decide the result. Just sucks when we are shit and then cop it on top

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if I've confused something but that shows 6 straight losses and 16 wins from 33 games?
That is true.
Perception is a funny thing thought.
Since 2014 it has been 5 wins from 19 games.
My view with Sutton is that any 50/50 calls we don't get.
He is never consistent through the game, will blow a lot of penalties early in the game and then let the same infringement slide later.
I would love to know the stats on penalties given by Sutton in Bulldogs games 1st half compared to 2nd half?
Because I've seen him "evening up" the penality count late in the game when the game is already done.
My view he is corrupt, inconsistent, a blight on the game.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only games the reffs stuffed up were the souffs game and the penalty a thon in the first roosters game. Other then that the team has lost on there own accord most of the year.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The only games the reffs stuffed up were the souffs game and the penalty a thon in the first roosters game. Other then that the team has lost on there own accord most of the year.
True.
But Sutton just shits me.

Reactions: DT

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As soon as I see Sutton or Cummins as ref I instantly tip against us.

Those saying stop blaming the refs need to get woke. When it comes to these 2 refs it's real.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Somewhere on the Broncos fan site, there's probably a thread along the lines of:

"We have Gerard Sutton as lead ref with Chris Sutton as pocket on Thursday night. Our record is atrocious under him."

Reactions: DT

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah Sutton doesn’t hate us...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He will bin Klemmer tonight Pay has to bring up the record in the press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.