Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It is so plain obvious that Dib and Peponis are egomaniacs that would rather turn our club into Parramatta than accept defeat.
FFS let it go and let the new regime run the club and get us back on track.
This ^^

This "perfectly legal thing" Peponis and Dib did by bringing in Iemma – a long standing Dragons supporter – and Kanaan, managing director of UBS.

100% these two would not have perverted the democratic decision of members, if Dibster had won the Football Club elections.

This action by Peponis and Dib is Putin-like in its duplicity. So disappointed in them.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only issue I have is that after all the player/coaching/ player performance issues we had to put up with in 2017, we now have all this in house bullshit which must have some effect on the playing group and the current Coach.
The sooner it gets settled the better for everyone concerned.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mr I you seem to be in the KNOW. What are rhe results of the election? Counting started at 11 am this morning.
Not sure... although one would assume if it's only 1000 members voting it wouldn't take a terribly long time. Assuming of course there is not a challenge on the validity or result of voting.

Alos not sure what the governance/compliance of the company holding the election would be (it was handled by an independant company, not conducted by the Australian / NSW Electoral Commission).

If it was the AEC/NSWEC hosting the election on behalf of the club I'd be ableto give a much clearer picture of the processes and compliance behind counting and cross checking.

For example: A electoral polling place with roughly 2000 voters (both House of Reps and Senate including unfolding, sorting, a cross check and total figure amalgamation, and packaging) should be counted in about 4 hours, with about 15 staff.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure... although one would assume if it's only 1000 members voting it wouldn't take a terribly long time. Assuming of course there is not a challenge on the validity or result of voting.

Alos not sure what the governance/compliance of the company holding the election would be (it was handled by an independant company, not conducted by the Australian / NSW Electoral Commission).

If it was the AEC/NSWEC hosting the election on behalf of the club I'd be ableto give a much clearer picture of the processes and compliance behind counting and cross checking.

For example: A electoral polling place with roughly 2000 voters (both House of Reps and Senate including unfolding, sorting, a cross check and total figure amalgamation, and packaging) should be counted in about 4 hours, with about 15 staff.
Isn’t there close the 60000 members that can vote?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn’t there close the 60000 members that can vote?
Yep. Most won't but you would have to think at least 10,000 will. Everyone I know who is a member said they either had or would vote. I've never heard that happening before. Must say something about what's been going on.....

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So if what Brent Read is reporting is true then the Football Club still retains the voting majority even with Turvey and Peponis getting elected 5-4. George Coorey is aligned with Anderson.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So if what Brent Read is reporting is true then the Football Club still retains the voting majority even with Turvey and Peponis getting elected 5-4. George Coorey is aligned with Anderson.
Hope the 2 ring in appointments by Peponis and Dib don't cause too much trouble.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is Anderson trying to run everyone out of the club?
Sorry don't follow this side of the club ( politics) that closely
Personal agenda?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Graham Hughes just said Peponis is gone as chairman
I think he meased up? Lol. Anyway it's on now. Also Lol @ Ennis suggesting Brooks should move to hooker so his mate Reynolds gets a spot haha.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I think he meased up? Lol. Anyway it's on now. Also Lol @ Ennis suggesting Brooks should move to hooker so his mate Reynolds gets a spot haha.
Ennis has quickly become a bigger mouth than gallen and says more stupid things than roach.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just need to get this over and done with asap. Get in a room and smoke the peace pipe. All this is damaging the club as the media just all over it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ennis has quickly become a bigger mouth than gallen and says more stupid things than roach.
He was defending his mate and made himself look stupid lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.