Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
We got your back brother!

Can you imagine our press conferences? Fkn lol
The amount of beeps that would come across the tv they probably need someone to fill in the gaps or give a brief rundown after it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol can you imagine green turd walking into the bulldogs boardroom and seeing TK crew sitting around the table lol **** would shake like a dog shitting razor blades lol
Probably think he's walked into a mafia meeting and wondering why we have a bag of cement and a boat trip organized around the harbor to discuss our team.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 8101

Look at this joker, calling us a shithouse club, does he not remember that his club only very recently were the wooden spoon winners three years on the trot. There whole history is built of Andrew Johns and there going to be paying over a million to a prop who can't offload and has one of the slowest play the balls in the comp, jokes on you buddy.
I think the kid might be a bit slow... Probably still sleeps under a Joey Johns doona, wall plastered with posters of Uate, Kenny Dowell, maybe even Darren Albert.
It’s clubs like OURS that had the backs of struggling clubs in the past and hence now have the media blatantly gunning for us that this simpleton should thank his lucky stars for.
Hopefully once the NRL sell this rubble joint they’ll kill themselves off again for good.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh, that’s what annoys me about these come good clubs. It wasn’t too long ago they were fighting for the spoon. But yet they talk like they are the storm.

Newcastle fast becoming my hated club.
.... nah, they are just a nothing club. Not even hated. Don’t register. One of the greatest coaches of our lifetime couldn’t fix that shitstain and couldn’t wait to bail

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear ya. I'm kinda getting over the whole thing and wish we would just cut him off already. Shit is just dragging out too long.

Club: "So David, do you want to be here?"
DK: "No"
Club:"Ok, fuck off then"

Done!!
unfortunately it's these kind of views why Newcastle knew they didn't need to give someone up for compensation.

people wanted the dogs to show some balls and not roll over like the club has done in the past and now people on here just want it over. well no you wouldn't get my vote.

I understand it's difficult but sometimes you have to do things that are the best interests of the club even If it's fans don't appreciate it at the time.

the quick and easy solution is rarely the best.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Because Ramien wouldn’t want to come here, he is genuinely going to the Knights for family reasons and wouldn’t want to come back to Sydney literally days after he left.
If that is the case and the Knights and no other club can offer a reasonable transfer deal then the club should be telling Klemmer that he needs to pay compensation to the club for breaking the contract.

If he says no then you sue him until he does.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's going nowhere unless we're certain to have someone to replace that is good and so far nothing is official, he will be back in training soon.

John_94

Waterboy
Reaction score
He's going nowhere unless we're certain to have someone to replace that is good and so far nothing is official, he will be back in training soon.
Sorry to tell you mate but he is already in newcastle i live here and have spoken to him plenty of times the last few days

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything new lately, but all I know they're not going to release him unless they get someone good in return.

John_94

Waterboy
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything new lately, but all I know they're not going to release him unless they get someone good in return.
Deal has been done will be announced in the next week or 2 dogs are not getting a player in return or any compensation from the knights

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deal has been done will be announced in the next week or 2 dogs are not getting a player in return or any compensation from the knights
Not what I've heard, unless we have someone good coming in they're not letting him go.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi John. Is your source KlemmARR or someone within? If the deal is a straight handover, don't you think it would have happened already?

John_94

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi John. Is your source KlemmARR or someone within? If the deal is a straight handover, don't you think it would have happened already?
My source is someone who works within not naming names but what they have said is deal is done sogs are trying to hold off as long as possible to try sign a replacement to try soften the blow

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already in Newcastle but he's pictured today in Oran Park?
Lol people saying he’s in Newy already. He’s still in Sydney. If the deal is done as people have said with no player swap or compensation. Why hasn’t it been done? It’s been 2 weeks now. The longer it goes, seems it’s the dogs are standing there ground.

Also noticed Hoppa returned to training today. Wouldn’t Klem have been due back today as well? Both played in the Test match. Or has Hoppa come back early?

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fk this thread is the biggest piece of shit to ever be laid in the kennel forum. So much bullshit and no facts. Wake me up when someone knows something.
Lol he's going no where unless we've signed someone else that's all we need to know for now. Dogs aren't going to let him off easy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you mate but he is already in newcastle i live here and have spoken to him plenty of times the last few days
"spoken with him plenty of times the last few days".

Next minute.

My source is someone who works within not naming names but what they have said is deal is done sogs are trying to hold off as long as possible to try sign a replacement to try soften the blow

Next minute.

Klems in Oran Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.