Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeh, that’s what annoys me about these come good clubs. It wasn’t too long ago they were fighting for the spoon. But yet they talk like they are the storm.

Newcastle fast becoming my hated club.
They have definitely risen up my ladder of hated teams. Really getting sick of their attitude.

With Klemmer, obviously his heart is not with the club no more so I'd just tell him to go. If we can't get a player or compensation for him well that would suck but at least we clear up some more cap. I just don't think it's logical to keep someone who obviously doesn't want to be there. You won't get the best out of them plus it could make things toxic around the club.

I want players who WANT to play for our club, blood, sweat and tears.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My mate is a knights fan and i keep giving it to him how they have a cracking spine and paying overs for everyone but still are shit

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear ya. I'm kinda getting over the whole thing and wish we would just cut him off already. Shit is just dragging out too long.

Club: "So David, do you want to be here?"
DK: "No"
Club:"Ok, fuck off then"

Done!!
Spot on mate I’m just sick of the crap it’s just dragging on too long.
You got my vote for the board lol

cazman

Waterboy
Reaction score
The deals done Gents get over it, there is no swaps. His only got 6 maybe 7 years left to earn some good coin. After that who knows, that's it.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The poor bastards.

May start a GoFundMe page for them.

Lets take a fucking care package for them.

Seriously, they are getting more money than what we can only dream of getting a year.

Let them struggle on a pension & see how others live.

Hope the place they get is infested with termites & funnel web spiders etc. lol
Don’t say that. I don’t wish termites on my greatest enemy. I hate those little bastards.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spot on mate I’m just sick of the crap it’s just dragging on too long.
You got my vote for the board lol
Haha cheers, you should join in as a running mate. I'm sure we could find a party of kennelers to take over.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha cheers, you should join in as a running mate. I'm sure we could find a party of kennelers to take over.
Lol can you imagine green turd walking into the bulldogs boardroom and seeing TK crew sitting around the table lol **** would shake like a dog shitting razor blades lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol can you imagine green turd walking into the bulldogs boardroom and seeing TK crew sitting around the table lol **** would shake like a dog shitting razor blades lol
He wouldn't dare.... Unless we leave a trail of sheckles ending up in our boardroom lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The deals done Gents get over it, there is no swaps. His only got 6 maybe 7 years left to earn some good coin. After that who knows, that's it.
Nice 50/50 guess there.

I can however have a 100% guess.

I can state with 100% certainty we will sign a player before 2090.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice 50/50 guess there.

I can however have a 100% guess.

I can state with 100% certainty we will sign a player before 2090.
Great, now we’ll wake up tomorrow and the Bulldogs will be kicked out of the NRL and shut down.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gotta laugh at things like this Ponga won’t be sticking around after his deal is up. Klemmer is only going there because he was told by his wife and he is getting paid huge overs.....playing for the money works at the Roosters but it rarely works else where. They also have the biggest choker coach of all time in Nathan Brown who is stocking his team up with big average outside backs besides Ramien. We will be back in the mix before them I have no doubt.
I really don't get that club:

1. Their best player is 20 years old, I don't care how talented you are, that just screams trouble.
2. Their marquee signing Mitchell fucking Pearce has been hailed as the second coming of Joey since his move to Newcastle but this is the same bloke that was tossed to the curb by his former club who instantly went on to win the comp the next year and also the same guy who couldn't do shit steering the NSW side.
3. They want to move their fullback to 5/8 and play their best 5/8 at fullback.
4. Their coach has like 3 wooden spoons in the 4 years he has been there.
5. They are going to be paying a prop forward 1.1 million even though he can't offload or break a game open and isn't all that off the field.

But the biggest problem they have is that their squad is all over the place, their half is going on 30 and on a million a season contract until the age of 33, their fullback is 20 and still quite a way of his peak, whilst their million dollar prop is in his peak at the moment. Their 3 best players are in complete different stages of their careers and will all hit their peaks at different stages even though they are occupying a large sum of their salary cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.