Consolidated ASADA Investigation Thread - No Names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This from Rothfield today...

THE NRL's best CEO Todd Greenberg would have handled the Sharks' drugs crisis differently.
How do we know? Because we got hold of this text message he sent to a senior Sharks staff member after the suspension of Shane Flanagan and the sacking of four others.

"The role of a good board and CEO is to support your own and protect your biggest assets ... that starts with supporting the coach, staff and players when they need it most.

"Tell Flanno to hang in there mate and that he has plenty of support from all of us at the Dogs. Cheers Todd."

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wants Greenbergs babies. He's a big Toddy fan, always laying on the compliments.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think ASADA - have NADA.
I agree once again it has all stalled, I don't understand the delaying tactics
I would presume if they had damaging evidence they would keep the investigation
Running hot.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Maybe you guys should read the SMH. ASADA and ACC have got plenty. These players are all going to get charged unless they were under sedation while being injected.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone have any news/updates on this whole malarkey?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll translate: "I have an unqualified rumour that my mate's mechanic's half sister's accountant said, he is a reliable source". :grinning:
No, i would never post a half baked rumour, like loads of others, i am friends of a sharks players family, and the news is not great for a particular high profile player from the sharks and another club
this has done rumours on other posts and it looks like its true, thats all i will say.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No, i would never post a half baked rumour, like loads of others, i am friends of a sharks players family, and the news is not great for a particular high profile player from the sharks and another club
this has done rumours on other posts and it looks like its true, thats all i will say.
fairy nuts....

funny though, so many people know a player or their family (as do I, but not the Dogs or Sharks).... and these players seem to like to blab. You would think they would stay tight as a unit or something....

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fairy nuts....

funny though, so many people know a player or their family (as do I, but not the Dogs or Sharks).... and these players seem to like to blab. You would think they would stay tight as a unit or something....
Yes, must admit I was very surprised at the level of blab and detail they disclosed
It must be well known around the traps

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just leave the Sharks i say they cheated with drugs and outside the cap payments and came 11th, i say good work boys. Maybe try painting players ala fine cotton and maybe 9th will be in their sights
Tbh the third party sponsor was legitimate and not below the table payments. It was the cronulla board who didn't register those paynenys then hence showing up with Ian Schubert ..
There was dodo proof of those payments.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I actually felt sorry for the Shark players, but the more I read the less I start to feel for them. Reading all the comments from people who claim to know players or friends of players etc, it seems that it could all be true. So let me ask if they were knowingly taking performance enhancing drugs is all of this good media talk such as we're proud of you boys headlines in Tuesdays DT being hypocritical by journos.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
This anouncment today that the NRL will allow player transfers to other clubs to cover players suspended for doping is alarming , gives me the impression that the NRL are expecting exactly what they are preparing for ?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
This anouncment today that the NRL will allow player transfers to other clubs to cover players suspended for doping is alarming , gives me the impression that the NRL are expecting exactly what they are preparing for ?
you would think its just a matter of time

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They need to get this over & done with. Letting this drag on hurts the club, sponsors and fans.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.