Confirmed, Bulldogs set up is 'toxic'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You just know what ever gets posted here will end up in a journos word processor and made out to be an investigative piece of journalism.
I guess DT needs to privately mail every member here

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard from a good source that Dogs screwed him over earlier this year. Castle promised the head coach role in 2018, he moved his children to a school out west. Then in the 11th hour, Dib re-signed des. Pay is filthy at the club, and i dont blame him.
Sorry to step in here.

Don't know the full details but have heard that he was wanted and had a " handshake" deal with a certain departing person but then Desmond was re-signed. That has been the info from a few people I have spoken to but cannot categorically confirm it. I then read the same sort of comments on here.

I look forward to all being revealed......
Thanks for clarifying guys. The options will be pretty limited now. Personally I don't want Dymock coaching the side, he's been part of the problems.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullshit , you had no clue about rugby league in the 80s , you were racing chariots in the streets of Cairo in 1980s.
Sorry 1950s I stand corrected

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what a mess our super coach he has killed us . how is it possible to be in this position so called coach must go, the hopeless board voted out
we need to have a few years of pain & I mean pain so we don't let this happen again . I have been saying this for a while now worst thing ever was that manly idiot getting coaching job . getting felling we are so far over the cap its just laughable just look at us so slow ,attack zero nothing GO BACK TO MANLY YOU CLOWN

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with you the longer it is left the harder it will be , but we are really between a rock and a hard place.

Simply moving on players is fraught with danger , because inevitably some of their contractwill still have to be paid by us and by the form and enthusiasm displayed by some of the players their value to other clubs will be low.

Yes, you do gain some cap space but are sort of prevented from going out and buying worthwhile players to then fill the gaps. By the time we got around to that anyway there will only be the dregs left. Unfortunately due to the poor promotion and retention of the younger brigade the cupboard is very bare of talent within the club at the moment. Would have to look at getting the kids up into the higher grades sooner than anticipated but then again other clubs have done it and at least had some success. Like every other club we must have a squad of 30 players but what quality there will be is the big unanswered question.
I would happily take a squad of underachieving players having a go with an an unknown coach over the crap we have now. Keep klem Jackson,Montoya and the isp boys and go from there,woods and Foran are just more of the same for mine

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually disagree mate, I reckon he'll have a group of players ready to blow him every time he rocks up to training.

I think the players are desperate for a fresh face in charge.
Spot on and not to mention they will have a massive amount of money to play with at the end of next season.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
just think new coach is going to have a very difficult job as for the players seeing the end of des I think they will be doing handstands to see him gone
agree with you they probably want change more than we do

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would happily take a squad of underachieving players having a go with an an unknown coach over the crap we have now. Keep klem Jackson,Montoya and the isp boys and go from there,woods and Foran are just more of the same for mine
Oh yeah, I do tend to agree; effort is all we ask for and who knows what we may unearth in the way of talent but it will be really tough. I think most have come to that inevitable conclusion that Hasler needs to go and so do some players. ANYTHING is better than what we have now, anything. I am still disappointed at the efforts of the players at the moment but a lot of that is quite clearly due to loss of faith in the coach and commitment to a dumb game plan.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I do tend to agree; effort is all we ask for and who knows what we may unearth in the way of talent but it will be really tough. I think most have come to that inevitable conclusion that Hasler needs to go and so do some players. ANYTHING is better than what we have now, anything. I am still disappointed at the efforts of the players at the moment but a lot of that is quite clearly due to loss of faith in the coach and commitment to a dumb game plan.
I can live without success in the short term eg next couple of seasons if we have squad and a coach that are professional and on the same page success will follow

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can live without success in the short term eg next couple of seasons if we have squad and a coach that are professional and on the same page success will follow
Like I said anything will be better than the tripe we have been served up this year in particular but for several seasons now.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Gotenks he's been kidnapped as the club didn't want this juicy secret getting out.

That said if it's what I *think* it is ... our clubs dumb because one of the people potentially involved has media links and will most definitely use them to completely shitcan our club.
Our club needs to be shit canned to force change

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Gotenks he's been kidnapped as the club didn't want this juicy secret getting out.

That said if it's what I *think* it is ... our clubs dumb because one of the people potentially involved has media links and will most definitely use them to completely shitcan our club.
I have no idea. But guessing the Lewis clan

Status
Not open for further replies.