Confirmed, Bulldogs set up is 'toxic'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Firstly, thanks bro for finally giving us info on what the f is going on in the close doors, but i'm just happy to finally see all the shit going on being true because i want all the true bulldog greats to return and rally against all the devils in the club and take back what's been a proud club. It starts off with dib going, hasler being sacked, telling all the players (jump on the bus or leave) and tell them we will pay half of their contracts if they want to leave, get the juniors in and start rebuilding the once proud club. I'm so upset to see the young ones turning away from the club everyone wanted to be apart of and seeing our club as piss shit. We have to try get in contact with the media and get a article out there to expose everyone bringing this club down to it's knees. We CANNOT play like this next year because seriously it will not only bring the 1st grade team confidence to a all-time low but the fans (us) will completely stop watching them play and do nothing to finically help contribute to the club. Just hope we can start a fresh environment for next year because we are going to need all this bullshit sorted out before we kick off in 2018. Truly disappointing...
Exactly, if they do it the right way and as you said sack the people you mentioned then the the doggies faithful will return and rally around the club for the lean years we will have to go through. This all needs to come out in the lead up to the elections to ensure Dib is gone, he is the scalp that needs to go in order for the rest to follow. Cut the head off the snake so to speak.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst I can understand a fathers annoyance, and I'd take most of it as truthful, there's always a bit of passion you have to take out from a father defending his son.

If its BS (not bullshit), I always thought he was definitely up there, but had the like of others ahead of him with decent skills.

Nope I've hit you up on the batphone... sounds like this bloke wasn't the only recipient of poor treatment.

If it unfolds the same with this other lad, the media will all know about it for certain.

Thinking about it... NSW Cup side (and into the future) we could have had a bloody decent spine (if the players took their juniors form into NRL).

By this I mean.

1. Bergamin
6. Lewis
7. Cleeland
9. Tramontana (if he's not suspended) / Woolford.

I can see it now..

NRL Lurker or RLW Mole special..

"SHOOSH.. which club is killing off their juniors and tossing away talent as it arrives"
Yeah but let me clarify this is not a story of a disgruntled player or father, its an insiders assessment of what is happening now and they are glad to now be away from it.
The place has literally gone to the dogs (sorry, obvious pun) and the word is that Des and Dymock have no clue for talent or skill and surely we are seeing the fruits of that now.
There are many young players who cant wait to go and the word around the traps to young players is to avoid the place because it is 'toxic'.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think that our club might be doing this on purpose.
Maybe the NRL offered the club huge money to relocate and the way thing are going they will have no supporters left which will make relocating easier.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but let me clarify this is not a story of a disgruntled player or father, its an insiders assessment of what is happening now and they are glad to now be away from it.
The place has literally gone to the dogs (sorry, obvious pun) and the word is that Des and Dymock have no clue for talent or skill and surely we are seeing the fruits of that now.
There are many young players who cant wait to go and the word around the traps to young players is to avoid the place because it is 'toxic'.
But this is my question, i am 100% sure there has to be a group of people at the club that are against the piece of shit hasler and dib?. I think this group if it does exist should go to the media and tell them the shit going on just to nail these two masterminds of evil and delete them out of the club so we can get back on track to become competitive again...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This shit has been going on for a while with Des though, heard they used to bully Keating massively e.g if someone dropped the ball or passed the ball terribly des would call it a "Keating" at training

Have not had a decent year since hey des you ****

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who here really believes we needed to keep Reynolds? If these players cannot see that we will never win the competition with the kid and want to go around mopping and being fucking children over a man signing for 900 hundred fucking thousand elsewhere they can fuck off too.

Broke the camels back my ass

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally I think you can discount the complaints of self interested disgruntled employees or their over involved family members.

I have no doubt there is problems at the club but giving credence, weight and sympathy such as this story as a pointer to how the club is being miss managed is just ridiculous!!!

Also what frustrates me no end is the complete lack of integrity in these types of stories.

Who is this player and his father to our club???
Some possible future star that the stupid coaching staff cannot recognize??
Scratch the surface of any sporting club in any code and you will find dozens if not hundreds of this type of tail of woe.
They didn't hang around to do the hard yards, just threw the toys out of the cot and left.

Lets not forget that posters on his forum tear strips off players who have been great players and great club men for Canterbury-Bankstown football club for a long time.
Me included, it comes with the nature of their business. It is a tough cutthroat business.

Changes are needed in LEADERSHIP roles at the club.
We have a new CEO,
Maybe in relativity short order a new Chairman and coach will be in place.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The story goes that they have made a decision to get someone else but are considering options and Pay was not considered the man to fix this mess as it is.
If it's a mess and they know it needs fixing. Why would you pass up on Ivan Cleary????

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who here really believes we needed to keep Reynolds? If these players cannot see that we will never win the competition with the kid and want to go around mopping and being fucking children over a man signing for 900 hundred fucking thousand elsewhere they can fuck off too.

Like reynolds or loath him, letting him play out his career elsewhere (even though he's won the jackpot) sends a shitty message to those many fans who love him, local junior etc. But that's a minor problem in the bigger scheme of this club, per Wolfmother des the narcissist, dib the big shot, who whilst smart enough to succeed in his profession, has been for years sucked in by the eccentric hasler aura and finally castle with the pc bullshit and god knows how many contractual fuck ups.

Hound_Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Like reynolds or loath him, letting him play out his career elsewhere (even though he's won the jackpot) sends a shitty message to those many fans who love him, local junior etc. But that's a minor problem in the bigger scheme of this club, per Wolfmother des the narcissist, dib the big shot, who whilst smart enough to succeed in his profession, has been for years sucked in by the eccentric hasler aura and finally castle with the pc bullshit and god knows how many contractual fuck ups.
Someone gets it!

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I watch latrell mitchell I ask myself why??? Why??????
I ask myself the same question all the time, and I always come back with the same theory-
Desmond does not like Indigenous players in his teams.

I could be very wrong, but I think the only Indigenous players he has had at the Bulldogs are - Barba & I think Garvey & Brenko Lee played for the Indigenous All Stars, but I could be wrong???

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I think you can discount the complaints of self interested disgruntled employees or their over involved family members.

I have no doubt there is problems at the club but giving credence, weight and sympathy such as this story as a pointer to how the club is being miss managed is just ridiculous!!!

Also what frustrates me no end is the complete lack of integrity in these types of stories.

Who is this player and his father to our club???
Some possible future star that the stupid coaching staff cannot recognize??
Scratch the surface of any sporting club in any code and you will find dozens if not hundreds of this type of tail of woe.
They didn't hang around to do the hard yards, just threw the toys out of the cot and left.

Lets not forget that posters on his forum tear strips off players who have been great players and great club men for Canterbury-Bankstown football club for a long time.
Me included, it comes with the nature of their business. It is a tough cutthroat business.

Changes are needed in LEADERSHIP roles at the club.
We have a new CEO,
Maybe in relativity short order a new Chairman and coach will be in place.
Fair enough...i just wanted to relay what is going on with players at the club right now...

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You guys should poach Steve Kearney from the Warriors as head coach imho

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough...i just wanted to relay what is going on with players at the club right now...
No I liked that you posted the story.
A lot of information there.
Also clearly shows the atmosphere is toxic, as we can see from the performance on the field but also that people feel empowered to come forth with this type of story.

I will never forget John Elliott talk about when he was boss of Carlton when they were on top of the AFL pecking order.

He said at Carlton they had even physical violence between playets, between players and coaching staff, disgruntled players and staff wanting to talk to the media, amoung many other things, and they did what they had to do.
They swept it under the carpet as all strong clubs do.

This very type of story is a sign of our weakness!!

Reactions: DT

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Pretty much, imagine being a player with skill not even seeing that sort of money...

More so jealously I bet

Status
Not open for further replies.