Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
It's a sick game, i love it so much, i played it twice, going to play it agaoin on the PS5 when i get time.

Pro TIP: Stamina is better than health
Thanks for that tip, only a few hours in and I've been choosing the health upgrades at every opportunity. Will concentrate on stamina from now on.
Have copped a few maulings due to not being able to outrun the hordes over much distance haha.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah Stamina is the best, i was on full health with stuff all stamina when i realised, so i quit and started the game again.

It makes a lot of difference, Hordes scared me in this game at first, seeing 20 of them run at you, when you ahve a sitty gun, isn't nice on the heart, lol.

the first one you get to they conregate in a small hut, i threw a nade in the hut and killed them all, after that i thought, oh this is easy, then the next lot smashed me

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doubt the PS5 will sustain 60 fps on it, feels like a 30fps game to me.

Ps5 pro will launch with it since Sony have it from the get go and PC will be a while away.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Little help from you pros please, should I finally trade my XBox One (2Tb) for the XBox X?

Or will a new one be released soon?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Little help from you pros please, should I finally trade my XBox One (2Tb) for the XBox X?

Or will a new one be released soon?
There's a new one planned that could drop at any time, but leaked reports suggest it won't be any more powerful and all they are doing is removing the disc drive so you can only play downloaded games.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There's a new one planned that could drop at any time, but leaked reports suggest it won't be any more powerful and all they are doing is removing the disc drive so you can only play downloaded games.
So in other words the XBox One is the same thing WITH a disc drive?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Due to the leak, Rockstar have released the GTA 6 trailer early

Even the smaller things are great. The news report scene and also the mobile phone footage look so real it's unbelievable. Even the other random stuff like the fan boat and a crocodile catcher and the fat woman shaking her ass on the car, it's almost lifelike.