Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bunnings. Get a 2m long panel, then add some legs.
Could get one of those go go gadget arms and hang it off the wall/ceiling. It looks fucking nuts but I'm having buyers remorse, seems kind of ridiculous for what I'm using it for. Guess it's time to buy a PC... :tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could get one of those go go gadget arms and hang it off the wall/ceiling. It looks fucking nuts but I'm having buyers remorse, seems kind of ridiculous for what I'm using it for. Guess it's time to buy a PC... :tearsofjoy:
You only live once.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now I've nuked my laptop with some updates ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
System restore failed. Pls halp me :sob:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Failed again, it's cooked. What do I do next? Just throw it out?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Went to play GTAonline and it won't let me... do I have to have XBox Gold membership or do I have to buy membership from cockstar?

It says my profile does not have permission to access GTA Online.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Went to play GTAonline and it won't let me... do I have to have XBox Gold membership or do I have to buy membership from cockstar?

It says my profile does not have permission to access GTA Online.
Xbox live (Gold membership) for online. You can probably get xbox game pass trial for $1 that comes with membership.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Just started Days Gone. It must be a long game. They reckon it's 40 hours just for the main storyline, compared to say 25 hours for Red Dead 2.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just started Days Gone. It must be a long game. They reckon it's 40 hours just for the main storyline, compared to say 25 hours for Red Dead 2.
I loved Days Gone, but it's a pretty long game. When you think you're at the end, you realise you're not even halfway through as another entire map opens up.

On the plus side, by the time I finished the main story it only took about another 2 hours to get the platinum, 'cause you end up doing much of the side stuff during the story (to get upgrades and such)

You also don't really fight your first horde until halfway through the game. You can fight them early, but it's tough without the correct equipment. But when you start fighting hordes and killing hundred of zombies in one go, the game really hits another level.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Days Gone is a top 5 game for me, great story and the game play is awesome - enjoy!

It does span different locations each with their story and extras.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I loved Days Gone, but it's a pretty long game. When you think you're at the end, you realise you're not even halfway through as another entire map opens up.

On the plus side, by the time I finished the main story it only took about another 2 hours to get the platinum, 'cause you end up doing much of the side stuff during the story (to get upgrades and such)

You also don't really fight your first horde until halfway through the game. You can fight them early, but it's tough without the correct equipment. But when you start fighting hordes and killing hundred of zombies in one go, the game really hits another level.
Looking forward to getting some upgrades with the weapons. Might as well be throwing sticks at them at this point lol.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Days Gone is a top 5 game for me, great story and the game play is awesome - enjoy!

It does span different locations each with their story and extras.
Thanks mate. I'm only a casual gamer so it could take a while.