Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There was a rumour a while back that GTA 6 was going to be all the maps put together, but the leaks showed the map is a modern day Vice City. That said, it would be interesting if they expanded it to other areas.
Well I remember GTA San Andreas has missions where you had to learn to fly a plane really well, and then eventually that was so you would fly to Libery City - although most of the flight was cut out and you couldn't explore Liberty City - only complete a mission there. It would be awesome to have them all combined though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well I remember GTA San Andreas has missions where you had to learn to fly a plane really well, and then eventually that was so you would fly to Libery City - although most of the flight was cut out and you couldn't explore Liberty City - only complete a mission there. It would be awesome to have them all combined though.
IIRC it was St Mark's Bistro

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think Baldur's Gate 3 will cleaning up a few awards at the Game Awards, including GOTY. It's not perfect, but I haven't enjoyed a game that much as BG in a long time.

Next on my list is RoboCop to play, as I too have finished Alan Wake II recently.
It's quite simply the best co-op experience I've ever had. Love my Friday nights with some mates getting through BG.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I still think Baldur's Gate 3 will cleaning up a few awards at the Game Awards, including GOTY. It's not perfect, but I haven't enjoyed a game that much as BG in a long time.

Next on my list is RoboCop to play, as I too have finished Alan Wake II recently.
Got a ps5 today, sounds like Baldur's Gate is a must get

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you ever at Cyberpunk 2077?

It's probably too future for you, but I have a feeling you'd like it. After all the updates it's basically GTA future style.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

It's probably too future for you, but I have a feeling you'd like it. After all the updates it's basically GTA future style.
Have you played the expansion?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got a ps5 today, sounds like Baldur's Gate is a must get
If you like fantasy/Dungeon and Dragons type games you would probably like it. I mean I know people that have played it that aren't necessarily into that genre but still enjoyed it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Cyberpunk is actually a decent game now that they have done all the updates, to get it to the point that it should have been at release. I have the dlc but haven't gotten round to playing that part yet.

Wahesh

Reaction score

I haven’t looked into it fully but I might look a bit closer into it later down the track. Is it anything like Saints Row?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cyberpunk is actually a decent game now that they have done all the updates, to get it to the point that it should have been at release. I have the dlc but haven't gotten round to playing that part yet.
I really enjoyed the DLC. Excellent story with multiple endings.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t looked into it fully but I might look a bit closer into it later down the track. Is it anything like Saints Row?
A little. Not as ridiculous. It's generally more serious than GTA games too, but does have the occasional wacky stuff.

The new expansion is great too

Wahesh

Reaction score
I came across this over the weekend.

Anbernic RG35XX.

On the surface it looks like a Game Boy, however it runs much more powerful games (arcade and other consoles) as well as Game Boy and what have you. The one I bought has over 3000 games built in, and you can even download your own and add them to it. A pretty awesome system.

Easy Christmas gift for me lol.

1700436123583.png

1700436073296.png

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe @EXORCIST

So I'm really interested in looking at all the little things in GTA 5 that I've missed, and man, there are STACKS.

There is a secret basement that Trevor has and he has Nico and Roman from GTA 4 held in there. Nico is in a room where he can't escape. There are a whole bunch of other stuff as well, but long story short, it looks like an abyss to hell. FMD.

The only question I have is how on Earth do we acquire those keys after killing Trevor? Do they always appear like that? I thought it would hit a key scene and that's the end of the game. Do we go back to the crash site?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yearly reminder to extend your PS+ subscription while it's on sale. Swear they've jacked the prices up again.