Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So the twitter crowd have made a website to look up peoples names to find out if they’re playing hogwarts to name and shame them aka send death threats and bully guys till they give in.

Hasan a Muslim twitch streamer that’s built his audience on extreme leftist ideologues is now having a sook those same people are calling him out for wanting to play hogwarts.

And before some say, leave politics out of it reeeeee it’s a gaming thread. No shit, im not the one who made this political, it’s the twitter sensitives and weirdos who’ve made this whole thing political.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So the twitter crowd have made a website to look up peoples names to find out if they’re playing hogwarts to name and shame them aka send death threats and bully guys till they give in.

Hasan a Muslim twitch streamer that’s built his audience on extreme leftist ideologues is now having a sook those same people are calling him out for wanting to play hogwarts.

And before some say, leave politics out of it reeeeee it’s a gaming thread. No shit, im not the one who made this political, it’s the twitter sensitives and weirdos who’ve made this whole thing political.
The game broke Twitch records, most watched single player game ever. Looks really good, I'll definitely get it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The game broke Twitch records, most watched single player game ever. Looks really good, I'll definitely get it.
I loved the hour I’ve played of it. Gameplay is so dam smooth and refined.
You could say the boycott didn’t work? Lollll which is exactly why they’ve upped their degeneracy to try and bully people. The only sad thing is, there’s no quidditch in it. For sure they’d add it later

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You could say the boycott didn’t work? Lollll which is exactly why they’ve upped their degeneracy to try and bully people. The only sad thing is, there’s no quidditch in it. For sure they’d add it later
Boycotts practically never work and it's why I didn't give a shit about any of it. People have wanted to play a Harry Potter type game like this for years so they were always going to play it.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve started playing guardians of the galaxy on PS5, I’m enjoying the interactive style but what’s with the bugs - you’d think these would have ironed out by now.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

They bullied Girlfriend Reviews during their stream of the game to the point that Shelby was upset and close to tears. She ended up having to leave the stream. Matt and Shelby are such wholesome streamers and youtubers, they were even running it as a fund-raiser stream for a LGBTQ charity. It's shit to see Matt and Shelby be treated poorly over it. I actually enjoy their content.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve started playing guardians of the galaxy on PS5, I’m enjoying the interactive style but what’s with the bugs - you’d think these would have ironed out by now.
Bugs aside, it's a real good game. Not that i recall having many bugs when i played it. Surprisingly it was a very underrated when it came out. I enjoyed it. Story is good, love the interactions between the guardians and the jokes thrown in. Also, the soundtrack is great. The fact they made a full album for a fictional band included, that also rocked, was awesome.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bugs aside, it's a real good game. Not that i recall having many bugs when i played it. Surprisingly it was a very underrated when it came out. I enjoyed it. Story is good, love the interactions between the guardians and the jokes thrown in. Also, the soundtrack is great. The fact they made a full album for a fictional band included, that also rocked, was awesome.
Other than the bugs (had a lock up during calling the team in and random others) it’s been enjoyable and well designed with the interactions.

jokes and music is good too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

They're only doing it to professional streamers, not the general public, but it's still hilarious.

BTW, the Mrs watches Hasan. I don't really watch it but what I've seen I wouldn't call "extreme left". It's basically just your average lefty who gets angry at people for saying stuff like, "all lives matter". But as I said, my whole exposure to him is when the Mrs is watching his streams while eating dinner. Which means I get about 5 minutes of a stream before I go off and play vidya games, listen to Satanic music, and rewatch episode 3 of The Last of Us TV series...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They bullied Girlfriend Reviews during their stream of the game to the point that Shelby was upset and close to tears. She ended up having to leave the stream. Matt and Shelby are such wholesome streamers and youtubers, they were even running it as a fund-raiser stream for a LGBTQ charity. It's shit to see Matt and Shelby be treated poorly over it. I actually enjoy their content.
I’m sorry. It’s hard to feel bad for content creators like that. They put it on themselves for virtue signalling to that group and then don’t follow them. It’s a literal you’re either with us or against us. No invetween with the rainbow people. And if I’m fair, that’s quite a good trait to have, not be in between but pick a side, hold your ground. So when these “allies” don’t bend the knee at all times, they’ll be destroyed by their own people. Just like what happened with jk Rowling.
However it is pathetic that people are this sadistically obsessed with a political ideology that it’s infiltrated the gaming world, where it once was escapism. Now activist devs throw in their flag of the month ideologies in to the games they make.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate Harry Potter. But also, I almost bought it today. Greenman Gaming had it really cheap for the PC version. But after watching a bunch of reviews it seems like it's a 9/10 if you're a Harry Potter fan, or a 7/10 if you aren't. So I pre-ordered the Resi 3 remake instead.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're only doing it to professional streamers, not the general public, but it's still hilarious.

BTW, the Mrs watches Hasan. I don't really watch it but what I've seen I wouldn't call "extreme left". It's basically just your average lefty who gets angry at people for saying stuff like, "all lives matter". But as I said, my whole exposure to him is when the Mrs is watching his streams while eating dinner. Which means I get about 5 minutes of a stream before I go off and play vidya games, listen to Satanic music, and rewatch episode 3 of The Last of Us TV series...
He’s extreme bro. I believe his uncle is that extremist nutter cenk ugyer. They both hVe the same beliefs, watch the content don’t take my word for it.

Lol of course you listen to satanic music and butt love stories haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate Harry Potter. But also, I almost bought it today. Greenman Gaming had it really cheap for the PC version. But after watching a bunch of reviews it seems like it's a 9/10 if you're a Harry Potter fan, or a 7/10 if you aren't. So I pre-ordered the Resi 3 remake instead.
I feel like you’re on the fence with the boycott. You don’t agree with it totally but you also don’t wanna give jk Rowling any sort of money indirectly. I could be wrong though

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole thing was weird though. It's not just the boycott. There was very few reviews when it hit embargo. Everyone assumed that companies like Gamespot and Kinda Funny just refused to review it because they were boycotting it. But then they said that they intended to review it but they never received review codes.

Some of the biggest review companies weren't given review codes. And sure, most of these companies criticised JK Rowling, but The Guardian and Press Start both criticised Rowling and they got codes. Just doesn't make any sense. Usually either all the metacritic companies get early codes, or none do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn't that come out last year?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s extreme bro. I believe his uncle is that extremist nutter cenk ugyer. They both hVe the same beliefs, watch the content don’t take my word for it.

Lol of course you listen to satanic music and butt love stories haha
Yeah, the Mrs mentioned that his uncle is a Young Turk and apparently he started his stuff to be like them. I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure he does go there.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The whole thing was weird though. It's not just the boycott. There was very few reviews when it hit embargo. Everyone assumed that companies like Gamespot and Kinda Funny just refused to review it because they were boycotting it. But then they said that they intended to review it but they never received review codes.

Some of the biggest review companies weren't given review codes. And sure, most of these companies criticised JK Rowling, but The Guardian and Press Start both criticised Rowling and they got codes. Just doesn't make any sense. Usually either all the metacritic companies get early codes, or none do.
I think that’s just a front. There is no way they didn’t receive a copy. Skill up also used that same excuse, how coincidental that these big reviewers didn’t receive a copy. I think a more logical answer is, a lot of them actually agreed with boycott or were too scared to make a review, so they made some bullshit up.

Skill up has a history of bringing politics into games and saying gaming companies like bungie should keep fighting real shit aka push leftist politics into games and have flags all over their twitter. Whether or not you agree with leftist politics, gaming was literally like a safe space for mostly boys to just enjoy gaming and forget about the real world for a bit. They’re taking that away

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, the Mrs mentioned that his uncle is a Young Turk and apparently he started his stuff to be like them. I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure he does go there.
Like there’s a leftist then there’s the young Turks.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel like you’re on the fence with the boycott. You don’t agree with it totally but you also don’t wanna give jk Rowling any sort of money indirectly. I could be wrong though
Nah. I don't give two shits who I give money to. If slave children make the perfect game then I will write an angry letter to the developers, but I will probably finish the game first.

My only issue is Harry Potter. I only watched the first movie and only because I was forced to by two women. Didn't like it, still don't. Bunch of weird, weedy little English kids shouting Latin at each other.