Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf are you on about lol. You mentioned female bodybuilders being bigger than male bodybuilders in the context of you trying to prove Abby could get that big naturally. My point is. No you’re basing your “proof” off non natty female bodybuilders for her being that big lol. Actual natty female bodybuilders are tiny little specimens with some muscle mass. Not bloated with massive muscle mass and what looks like male bone density Abby. Don’t come at me and argue about bodybuilding thanks, I’ve dine
My time in that industry with personal training etc.

Like you say, “you’re not a biologist” learn your place, stay in your lane which is regurgitating lgbtqi approved propaganda.
Nope. I never said that female body builders are bigger than male body builders. Stop making shit up in your head.

Literally said that women can be big and muscly without steroids. Abby isn't even that big. She's no arnie.

Abby_in_The_Last_of_Us_Part_II.png

These are actual body builders who doesn't take steroids.

20160506PittPreFig214.png

images (12).jpeg

Go on. Explain how these people exist but Abby can't be female.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually liked being her..but yeah game should have been about Joel and Abbey
Well since the game has science fiction things happen like a man be a female, maybe we can have Joel spontaneously return. Why? Dunno. Just like I dunno why suddenly we had lgbtqi propaganda in the game l
Nope. I never said that female body builders are bigger than male body builders. Stop making shit up in your head.

Literally said that women can be big and muscly without steroids. Abby isn't even that big. She's no arnie.

View attachment 64877

These are actual body builders who doesn't take steroids.

View attachment 64878

View attachment 64879

Go on. Explain how these people exist but Abby can't be female.
lmfao not natural. You know the Olympic body are debating cancelling lifting completely because of the rampant drug use? She is also fat as hell, and not ripped/bulky

As for example 1. If you think that is natural you prove my point of you lacking credibility in this discussion.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well since the game has science fiction things happen like a man be a female, maybe we can have Joel spontaneously return. Why? Dunno. Just like I dunno why suddenly we had lgbtqi propaganda in the game l

lmfao not natural. You know the Olympic body are debating cancelling lifting completely because of the rampant drug use? She is also fat as hell, and not ripped/bulky

As for example 1. If you think that is natural you prove my point of you lacking credibility in this discussion.
Dude. They drug test these women. They are stripped of their titles if they test positive.

Can you please change your name to "ironic"?

A guy named "Realist" who thinks that women can't build muscles and thinks evolution is a myth...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude. They drug test these women. They are stripped of their titles if they test positive.

Can you please change your name to "ironic"?

A guy named "Realist" who thinks that women can't build muscles and thinks evolution is a myth...
Look. Other people here may not know much like you, but if people did they’d understand how stupid you sound right now, and i don’t mean stupid in just an insulting way, like old school stupid as in you have no idea what you’re talking about. Many men and women pass drug tests even when they’re on stuff have you not kept Upto date with all the drugs they use to escape detection? I’m guessing not.

Just a point of reference mr Olympia does drug testing too and all those boys are on juice plus other stuff lol.

:tearsofjoy: Just please stop. Stay in your lane like I said. Which I don’t even know what your lane is anymore. Protecting the narrative? I think that’s it lol

I just realised how you take me saying a female can’t naturally get big and ripped like a male, means I don’t think females can build muscle. How much of a clown are you trying to be tonight?

And yes as there is no observable proof of macro evolution, I believe macro evolution to be a myth. However I do believe in micro evolution as I’ve said on many occasions. But don’t let that stop your shitty narrative ploys lol. Either way, a male can’t be a female I think you need to really come to terms with that objective truth.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look. Other people here may not know much like you, but if people did they’d understand how stupid you sound right now, and i don’t mean stupid in just an insulting way, like old school stupid as in you have no idea what you’re talking about. Many men and women pass drug tests even when they’re on stuff have you not kept Upto date with all the drugs they use to escape detection? I’m guessing not.

Just a point of reference mr Olympia does drug testing too and all those boys are on juice plus other stuff lol.

:tearsofjoy: Just please stop. Stay in your lane like I said. Which I don’t even know what your lane is anymore. Protecting the narrative? I think that’s it lol

I just realised how you take me saying a female can’t naturally get big and ripped like a male, means I don’t think females can build muscle. How much of a clown are you trying to be tonight?
"you're stupid"

Also

"woman in a fictional world can't have muscles!"

Your delusions entertain me.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"you're stupid"

Also

"woman in a fictional world can't have muscles!"

Your delusions entertain me.
You don’t get to use the second argument after you’ve been arguing this whole time trying to prove it’s realistic she if it is a she can get that big in that apocalyptic setting. You oust yourself here hacky. Either way, I don’t mind because everyone knows Abby is a man dressed as a girl lol. Dw there’s plenty of other strong female characters to look Upto and feel protected by lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Realist delusions. He's right. Left wing gaming sites are all attacking Harry Potter game because JK Rowling is transphobic.

For example, IGN gave it 9/10...

I mean, Press Start Australia. Just look at it. Reviewed by James, one of the gayest men you'll ever meet. A proud homosexual. And he.... Also gave it 9/10

So apparently they don't care about Rowling's rants. And they like the game. Even though it's based on a crap license.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You don’t get to use the second argument after you’ve been arguing this whole time trying to prove it’s realistic she if it is a she can get that big in that apocalyptic setting. You oust yourself here hacky. Either way, I don’t mind because everyone knows Abby is a man dressed as a girl lol. Dw there’s plenty of other strong female characters to look Upto and feel protected by lol
Nope. It's completely realistic. Anyone who thinks it isn't is either a bigot or just a complete idiot. And occasionally they are both. Congrats!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. It's completely realistic. Anyone who thinks it isn't is either a bigot or just a complete idiot. And occasionally they are both. Congrats!
Lollllll full went twitter on me.
“Whoever doesn’t agree with it is a bigot” are you purposely trying to be a cliche twitter queen?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lollllll full went twitter on me.
“Whoever doesn’t agree with it is a bigot” are you purposely trying to be a cliche twitter queen?
I should have stopped arguing with you the moment you said that the idea of evolution is stupid.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But seriously dude..in all honestly Naughty Dog would have kept her a him..or a him her..they wouldn’t care..maybe someone got carried away with the muscles tool ..plus they already had the transgender kid Lev..which was More controversial so they wouldn’t bow down to pressure..by swapping him to a her because of some leak..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IGN reviewer actually putting a tranny controversy disclaimer mid review lmfao. Can’t make this shit up

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
IGN reviewer actually putting a tranny controversy disclaimer mid review lmfao. Can’t make this shit up

Unfortunately they have to. They know people will attack them for giving the game a good review. Bit stupid but that's the society we live in today. Where lefties get angry and attack people for playing a game that has very little association with Rowling, and where righties believe rubbish rumours and attack people for making another game. And yes, Naughty Dog got death threats from people who believed that stupid rumour. And I'm pretty sure IGN and others will get death threats from lefties who get hurt by an author of a crap magic series.

All as bad as each other.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately they have to. They know people will attack them for giving the game a good review. Bit stupid but that's the society we live in today. Where lefties get angry and attack people for playing a game that has very little association with Rowling, and where righties believe rubbish rumours and attack people for making another game. And yes, Naughty Dog got death threats from people who believed that stupid rumour. And I'm pretty sure IGN and others will get death threats from lefties who get hurt by an author of a crap magic series.

All as bad as each other.
They even put it in their YouTube review ffs lol. Even if Jk Rowling had a massive hand in making the game who cares. She allowed her opinion without being cancelled right? Isn’t that feminism 101? Making women empowered so they can speak without being scared of persecution? I personally think it is funny though, she put this on herself from originally bending the knee changing dumbledore a sexuality out of absolutely nowhere.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They even put it in their YouTube review ffs lol. Even if Jk Rowling had a massive hand in making the game who cares. She allowed her opinion without being cancelled right? Isn’t that feminism 101? Making women empowered so they can speak without being scared of persecution? I personally think it is funny though, she put this on herself from originally bending the knee changing dumbledore a sexuality out of absolutely nowhere.

Yep. But people will cancel anyone who doesn't point it out. So it's just smart business for IGN to point it out.