Opinion Common sense & The Kennel

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has anyone on here given credit to Manly?

Everyone is too busy scapegoating certain players, this place needs to clean up it's act. Where is horse?

Get behind the team and support the boys through the good times and the bad. Stop running your agendas and arm chair coaching clinics.
Fkn lol "credit to manly".... they we're just a bit less rubbish than us. They would of lost to at least 12 teams today.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we literally gave them 3 tries and could easily of been 4 if we weren't so fuken stupid
That's what I mean, they were more disciplined. They made a bunch of errors but no brain snaps.

Also thought DCE absolutely killed us with his kicking game, every single kick was on point from him.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
These two things do not mix.

I have to call it out for what it is. Idiocy that is on Harry & Meghan levels, some of the disparaging comments about players and their ability is embarrassing.

Arm chair coaches calling for insane positional switches thinking the coach doesn't know what he is doing.

It's not going to be easy getting back to the top, all you have to do is pull up our squads from years gone by and see the drop off in quality we've had. Get behind the boys and support them. Trust in the coaching staff and processes being put in place, it is going to be a roller coaster season.
Think Flanno and Burton are copping all the flack. And based on this season and last season - its warranted. And we ain't winning a game without something in the halves.

Don't think there's a football fan alive who is happy with repeating mediocrity. Probably speaking for most of the fan base but new coach, new money, big profile signings. We expected at least to throw a few punches, but tbf, we didn't even look like scoring a try.

So, all due respect, believe as a fan base (given our history) we have every right to be angry and want change. And if some here put up some ideas for discussion of what those changes look like - fair play.

If you don't like it - ignore the thread. But don't disrespect the fans who have sat through the mediocrity, given some of these guys more than enough support and still see them stealing oxygen. They have a right to vent rather than be called out.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Everyone is too busy scapegoating certain players, this place needs to clean up it's act. Where is horse?

Get behind the team and support the boys through the good times and the bad. Stop running your agendas and arm chair coaching clinics.
Manly where rubbish we made them look good by being pathetic a top side team would have smashed manly

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think Flanno and Burton are copping all the flack. And based on this season and last season - its warranted. And we ain't winning a game without something in the halves.

Don't think there's a football fan alive who is happy with repeating mediocrity. Probably speaking for most of the fan base but new coach, new money, big profile signings. We expected at least to throw a few punches, but tbf, we didn't even look like scoring a try.

So, all due respect, believe as a fan base (given our history) we have every right to be angry and want change. And if some here put up some ideas for discussion of what those changes look like - fair play.

If you don't like it - ignore the thread. But don't disrespect the fans who have sat through the mediocrity, given some of these guys more than enough support and still see them stealing oxygen. They have a right to vent rather than be called out.
Agree GIFs | Tenor

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nahh I am not having a bar of this, there are still massive duds, stinking up the ranks of this club.

Flanagan all in on that agenda, he is absolutely dire, he had to save his career today and gets himself binned. Sums it up, was Senior in the coaches box head in hands again?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nahh I am not having a bar of this, there are still massive duds, stinking up the ranks of this club.

Flanagan all in on that agenda, he is absolutely dire, he had to save his career today and gets himself binned. Sums it up, was Senior in the coaches box head in hands again?
Agree.

From today's abortion, Mahoney, King, Kiraz and Preston deserve to stay in FG next week.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lol you should find something else to pick on. Flanagan had many flaws today but getting binned was a rubbish ref call… that was never a sin bin.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I have to call it out for what it is. Idiocy that is on Harry & Meghan levels, some of the disparaging comments about players and their ability is embarrassing.

Arm chair coaches calling for insane positional switches thinking the coach doesn't know what he is doing.

It's not going to be easy getting back to the top, all you have to do is pull up our squads from years gone by and see the drop off in quality we've had. Get behind the boys and support them. Trust in the coaching staff and processes being put in place, it is going to be a roller coaster season.
Really does show the level of immaturity around here...

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Actually it's because Manly were far from their best that they didn't put 60 on us again. They were good with their aggression don't get me wrong, but Tommy in particular is still underdone, and they did give us opportunities that we obviously squandered. A few other teams from the weekend would have put a cricket score on us.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds like FB might be more your style.

LadWriter1

Waterboy
Reaction score
I refuse to open any childish thread. ‘Burton is just a centre’, yeah what about last year when everyone was sucking him off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't think there's anyone here that isn't supporting the team. Just coz they comment what they see in front of them doesn't make them any less of a fan than yourself.
Yeah there is always some holier-than-thou wanker that can't handle the truth so they just resort to "yOuR nOt a FaN" bullshit.