Commentary Analogy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thread to post and discuss commentary (normally Foxtel) analogies.

ROUND 2
Re Kas and the ball coming loose - Well he likes a kebab and that was like the meat slipping out the bottom.
Re Klemmers leg drive - His legs are like the pylons of the harbour bridge.
Re Grahams under jersey padding - Wouldn't get through customs with padding up the jumper like that sniffer dogs would be all over him.

Last edited:

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's our man Vossy! Not Waz, sorry to correct you go the Bulldogs!!!

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you sure? Because it was Warren Smith calling our game last week and dropping some absolute crackers!
Yep! Warren Smith does Friday nights and Vossy does Thursday's.

Waz does Friday, Sunday 4PM and MNF

Voss does Thursday's and a Saturday game.

"Let's have some fun"

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Infinitely better commentary than the dribble you get on Channel Nein.

Reactions: GDR

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This thread has made me want a kebab for lunch - chilli and garlic - screw it it's Friday I'm doing it.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This thread has made me want a kebab for lunch - chilli and garlic - screw it it's Friday I'm doing it.
You say that like it is hard!!! Only thing the 9 commentators are good at talking about is themselves

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You say that like it is hard!!! Only thing the 9 commentators are good at talking about is themselves
It's only that i made my lunch the night before but that can get f**ed im Kebabing it..

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's only that i made my lunch the night before but that can get f**ed im Kebabing it..
Not sure what happened there but that is not what I meant to quote I meant to quote the comment someone made about Nine being shite

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Not sure what happened there but that is not what I meant to quote I meant to quote the comment someone made about Nine being shite
Ha ha ha ha ha - that explains why i didn't quite get what you were saying - Still I'm bloody Kebabing it..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Haha mind if I join you? I am suddenly craving a kebab
Yeah bro - I'll order - Beef - Lettuce - Tomato - No Onion - tabbouleh - Cheese - Garlic & Chili Sauce..

I'm actually walking down to get that right now.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah bro - I'll order - Beef - Lettuce - Tomato - No Onion - tabbouleh - Cheese - Garlic & Chili Sauce..

I'm actually walking down to get that right now.
Hope you don't plan on kissing your missus any time soon she will smell you coming a mile away

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hope you don't plan on kissing your missus any time soon she will smell you coming a mile away
What?? No onion bro chill out ha ha - this is what i try to tell my missus.. i was doing no onion for you baby. Forget about the garlic that's staying no matter what.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Ok where are we meeting and what time?
im starvinggggggggggggg.... im in mascot...there a kebab store about 5 mins up the road....
but im in a pickle atm....waiting for my s7 edge to be delivered...and if i leave the office...i could miss it... delivery driver needs to see foto ID so no1 can get it on my behalf...

once its here though....that kebab or 2 is going straight in ma belly

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
im starvinggggggggggggg.... im in mascot...there a kebab store about 5 mins up the road....
but im in a pickle atm....waiting for my s7 edge to be delivered...and if i leave the office...i could miss it... delivery driver needs to see foto ID so no1 can get it on my behalf...

once its here though....that kebab or 2 is going straight in ma belly
Can you wait 2 hours? I am down in Wollongong haha

Status
Not open for further replies.