Club will be making a statement today regarding the article about Michael Ennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I emailed the club and got this reply...

Dear Michael,

Thank you for email and your concern.

Please be advised that the Club will be making a statement today regarding the article about Michael Ennis.

Regards,
Bulldogs
BULLDOGS RUGBY LEAGUE CLUB
Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre Edwin Flack Avenue Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
T.(02) 8762 6800 | D. (02) 8762 6800 | M. | F. (02) 8746 0165 | www.bulldogs.com.au

No updates just yet guys!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Handy e-mail as no article states whether or not the club will be addressing these rumours.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I guess until there’s a press conference, just rumours

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any idea what time that will be? I know the email doesn't say, but is there a regular time clubs usually hold press conferences?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if they have something to say then that is good news because they wouldnt make a statement if ennis does have a release clause and is going to leave

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Any idea what time that will be? I know the email doesn't say, but is there a regular time clubs usually hold press conferences?
12:40 is the usual time clubs host press conference, although south sydney are complete rebels who do theirs at 1

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Info posted on 'ENNIS SET TO RETURN TO KNIGHTS'...................Statement will be made by Greenberg...........I would like to see Moore in attendance and put to bed rumours re him
and Ennis and possibly other players...Idris stating he would be better being coached by someone else etc. The air has got be cleared before this season goes any further it is only
going to destabilise the team and give us the ****s..............Maybe this conference will have more to do with Moore than Ennis?...........

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Info posted on 'ENNIS SET TO RETURN TO KNIGHTS'...................Statement will be made by Greenberg...........I would like to see Moore in attendance and put to bed rumours re him
and Ennis and possibly other players...Idris stating he would be better being coached by someone else etc. The air has got be cleared before this season goes any further it is only
going to destabilise the team and give us the ****s..............Maybe this conference will have more to do with Moore than Ennis?...........
no you are living in fantasy land

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NRL Gossip
Bulldogs Mick Ennis has confirmed he will honour his 3 year contract which ties him to the Bulldogs until the end of 2014.
With Ennis off limits, Newcastle officials are expected to finalize deals with Sharks prop Kade Snowden and Dragons fullback Darius Boyd in coming weeks.
4 minutes ago · Like ·

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What a waste of a press conference seriously.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The sports news on 2GB at 12:30pm said that the club admitted that there was a get out clause, but it was actually in THERE (clubs) favour. He will not be going anywhere and will be here until the end of 2014.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Since when did we make press conferences to deny rumours in the media? Reminds me of Noad calling press conferences all the time to fine SBW and Mason $500 for being late to poker night. Maybe Ennis requested it.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Since when did we make press conferences to deny rumours in the media? Reminds me of Noad calling press conferences all the time to fine SBW and Mason $500 for being late to poker night. Maybe Ennis requested it.
I can see where your coming from and i think you might have a point! or maybe its true lol and there bringing it up?

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Whats this 'get out clause' in THEIR favour?.........interesting to know

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We have press conferences everytime something negative affects the Dogs, why can't we have one for a future captain announcing his commitment until 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.