Cleeland and Foran 2018 halves ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cleeland apparently had a great game today in NSW Cup. Won't matter as Des doesn't look at NSW Cup form
And the worse part is if he does get picked des will fuck him up and change him from a football to a desball robot- We are doomed till he goes

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What more does he have to do to make the cut in a under performing top side

Reactions: DT

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What more does he have to do to make the cut in a under performing top side
It depends if he is in the top 25 or not. If he isn't then I think our salary cap constraints won't permit him to play in FG. I guess in any event you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. Do you give Frawley the rest of the year to see if he has it or not or do you cut and run and hope the next bloke will do better? There is such a gap between the reggies and FG that it is a bit of a lottery. If we stick with Frawley and he comes good then we are set. If we go with Cleeland and he doesn't fire because he feels under pressure is that the end of him. No easy answer.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends if he is in the top 25 or not. If he isn't then I think our salary cap constraints won't permit him to play in FG. I guess in any event you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. Do you give Frawley the rest of the year to see if he has it or not or do you cut and run and hope the next bloke will do better? There is such a gap between the reggies and FG that it is a bit of a lottery. If we stick with Frawley and he comes good then we are set. If we go with Cleeland and he doesn't fire because he feels under pressure is that the end of him. No easy answer.
What does Frawley do except put up uncontested bombs? If he was making errors trying to create chances that would be different but he looks lost at this level.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What does Frawley do except put up uncontested bombs? If he was making errors trying to create chances that would be different but he looks lost at this level.
I agree with you, Frawley has been ordinary, but he has shown glimpses here and there and maybe its a confidence thing (OK so maybe I'm grasping at straws) but if Cleeland isn't in the top 25 it really doesn't matter as apparently we don't have the cap space to bring anyone up.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Id like to see Cleeland run in FG and see if he has the chops.

Status
Not open for further replies.