Clay Priest to debut for Bulldogs in NSW Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hutch Maiava, Charlie Tonga, Fred Briggs
Hutch was a cult hero at the Dogs.
Ended his career in NRL with this effort: Dec 17, 2005 - CRONULLA prop Hutch Maiava has been fined $10000 by the club following an incident that left young teammate Jacob Selmes with a broken nose and needing stitches to cuts above and below his left eye.

Charlie Tonga was a tank with legs.

Fred Briggs was like a chunkier Jamie Soward.

upload_2018-4-25_10-15-18.png

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of the hype on here with this guy is laughable,a fringe first grader at best and besides we have better forwards in front of him not getting a run
If we are rebuilding then start bloody rebuilding hey... If we cant buy anyone then start giving young and fringe first graders the chance to grow in the NRL instead of wasting their time in ISP, Its not like we are winning games! Fcuk Pay is starting to give me the shits!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Back Rower / Lock ... Fairly mobile sorta bloke. Really nice pass at the line and can bend the line.

Reminds me a bit of Tim Browne.
So in other words he is rubbish and a penalty giving machine. Great. Can hardly wait.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
most probably get injured trying to impress dean!!!

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has a bit of shit in him, which we lack.
Give the guy a chance, i see todd carney playing like shit in q cup ,form comes on goes, time will tell.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This forum has talked up reserve graders for years like they just can come and be superstars. Nothing has changed.

Leon Bott
That fat Romelo kid
That fat sack of crap who signed the massive reserve grad contract at cronulla
etc

Status
Not open for further replies.