Status
Not open for further replies.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
are going to raise their prices and have crappier service

M

Mr Miyagi

Bring back the red rattlers lol, I miss those graffiti infested trains and I miss not being able to throw people onto oncoming trains through their unlockable doors =P

S

smingers

If they're jacking them up to put more air cons in the old trains then I'll pay.Last week i was that claustrophobic between the amount of people and the fact there were no windows i Literally fainted. That was the first time I ever fainted in my life!

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
If they're jacking them up to put more air cons in the old trains then I'll pay.Last week i was that claustrophobic between the amount of people and the fact there were no windows i Literally fainted. That was the first time I ever fainted in my life!

Yes, been in that situation ... it's worse when the train is jam packed and some people don't believe in deodorant

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sydney needs a train service like the Hong Kong MTR

Its awesome. Always on time, train comes every 3 or 4 minutes, no joke.

Too expensive, but man I loved it. Big difference to Shitty rail

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol it's cos of the financial crisis or something apparently, wtf. that's no excuse!!!!!!!! there's going to be less or the same amount of peak hour trains on some lines and prices are going up 17 cents or something on average. according to MX.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

meh, even during world youth day here it was good enough, we don't need anything that classy imo.

liberal in the next state election please.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
meh, even during world youth day here it was good enough, we don't need anything that classy imo.

liberal in the next state election please.

Maybe not how often it comes, but its definately the future

Very clean too

S

smingers

Yes, been in that situation ... it's worse when the train is jam packed and some people don't believe in deodorant
Been in that sitch. before...me being so short didn't bloody help either I couldn't see where the crowd was moving so the crowd was moving me :o

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score

Yep i know what you mean GB, you miss the last train, the next train comes in no time. But they were heaps crowded as well. The are only single levelled trains.

The ticketing system is awesome as well. The octopus card allows to recharge as you go.

But maybe in the future, they could use the concept. For the timebeing, Cityrail always raises ticket prices for so-called maintenance works, etc and yet I have hardly seen any improvement..

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
the sooner labor is ousted the better

from the rattlers to the millemon trains they have been ****

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep i know what you mean GB, you miss the last train, the next train comes in no time. But they were heaps crowded as well. The are only single levelled trains.

The ticketing system is awesome as well. The octopus card allows to recharge as you go.

But maybe in the future, they could use the concept. For the timebeing, Cityrail always raises ticket prices for so-called maintenance works, etc and yet I have hardly seen any improvement..

That octupus card is made by an Australian company I heard

You can use it in so many places, like 7-11, Mcdonalds etc.

Some people dont even take it out to scan, I've seen ladies just wave their handbag over the the scanner and it works

I

I R Cookie

lol i dunno, my electorate is run by libs, i haven't seen any drastic changes, probably worse then before.

NSW is a very difficult state to control. QLD and other labor states dont have the issues we do ffs.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
That octupus card is made by an Australian company I heard

You can use it in so many places, like 7-11, Mcdonalds etc.

Some people dont even take it out to scan, I've seen ladies just wave their handbag over the the scanner and it works
Pretty much used conveniently everywhere.

Similar model to the oyster card where it is used in London. And yeah you don't have to take the card out to scan, people just place their wallets/handbags over the scanner and it lets them through the gate.

Plus, if you want to return the card and you have money remaining on the card, you can get that money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.