News Ciraldo the “real deal for Pangai

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can only hope with a big off season, better coaching and better use of him over 80 minutes there will be a massive improvement.

Painful season as a fan yet again but we can only hope

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Ciraldo is the real deal he will move Pangai on to free up some cap space for a real prop

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Uce, he played the first 20 and the last 10 when we were gone. Coach is a fkn gimp
100% agree but if he is carrying injury, why play him? Get him ready now (or 2 months ago) for a big off-season under CC.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What was the point of playing him if he was gonna have bitch performance like that.

The stupid injury excuse doesn’t cut it. Second ur on the field I’m judging each player the same if ur injured then don’t play simple as that.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm tipping a Man Of The Match Performance for Tevita Today.
Anyone who has been lucky enough to have just witness the birth of their first child will understand the absolute high Tevita will be on right now.
I scored a hattrick after the birth of my first and I was just a fat slow forward settler type.

Congrats to Tevita & his Wife - and may your son be blessed with all the good health, love & happiness that the world has to offer.
Aged like milk, left outside on a 40 degree day.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He had 137 metres, 24 tackles & 3 offloads in the win over the Eels in the finals. He was their best forward that game. They get eliminated without him that game.
They weren't paying him 800-900k though... Sadly he will never ever get value for money from him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They weren't paying him 800-900k though... Sadly he will never ever get value for money from him.
I never said we would. We have him under contract though so hopefully he helps us mke the finals.

In my opinion the best forward in the world is worth a max 800k and TPJ isn't in the top 5 forwards.