Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foxx stays he has a great attitude and brings speed they can still afford some fowards

Connor Tracey needs to play full back he is such a solid player I’m so impressed with his game

taffe has his moments I think taffe maybe off the bench cause he can play different positions

but Tracey is our full back 100%

The dogs love Addo Carr he is a high profile player Ryan Sutton will get moved on I think and these players they have signed if you look at there contracts some are on 1 year deals easy money to get some
Fowards

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else reckon JAC trade is what we need?
Don’t get me wrong he’s a great winger but I feel like we have a great backline. Lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope he’s back and firing asap. Move Tracey to fullback. Let’s trot

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone else reckon JAC trade is what we need?
Don’t get me wrong he’s a great winger but I feel like we have a great backline. Lol.
Trade him for a seasoned prop ALL DAY! Someone like a D.Saifiti would fit well into this squad and would come at the same value

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh no doubt, happy to see if he can repay the faith rather when will that time come?

Right now all we are getting is shenanigans... We need a seasoned prop who can lead us and a HB that is consistent more than anything, if the option rises, should we take it?
Are you talking about a trade now or for '25?
Dependent on whom is in the offing I wouldn't be against it I.e a very good prop(but who is there that good?)and i'm not sure on another spec hb though?? Who you thinking of?
Assume if it was to happen Gus gets the best man for our immediate to near future needs.

For me though we need to see he wants to be a Bulldog hopefully this happens over the next month or two, if not he has value so I wouldn't lose sleep.
At his best his pure speed would be missed there is maybe still a gap in that area aside from Xerri?

Last edited:

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news. I think the JAC era at the Dogs is probably almost over. Gus should make an attempt to move him to a team where we get a prop in return.

Maybe to Dragons for Lawrie? Parra for Matto? (not a prop but a top tier forward), Roosters for May??
Are you a troll? Fox is actually unreal, not many players in rugby have the strike he does. In years the clubs struggled some games hes scored tries on his own, Fox is elite and deffo our best winger and best in comp imo, a superstar, selling him would be crazy

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you talking about a trade now or for '25?
Dependent on whom is in the offing I wouldn't be against it I.e a very good prop(but who is there that good?)and i'm not sure on another spec hb though?? Who you thinking of?
Assume if it was to happen Gus gets the best man for our immediate to near future needs.

For me though we need to see he wants to be a Bulldog hopefully this happens over the next month or two, if not he has value so I wouldn't lose sleep.
At his best his pure speed would be missed there is maybe still a gap in that area aside from Xerri?
Plenty of questions, boxes to tick no doubt... Lets say D.Saifiti comes available or even a B.Hunt and they are up for the move. A player with real leadership qualities that plenty could benefit from, i reckon its a no brainer.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah his good and would’ve score that try Tracey stuffed.
he’s a great winger best in the game but last year we saw him just do the most stupid decisions. Hes fast but he’s getting on in age. Just suggesting that we could do with strength in other areas.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he’s a great winger best in the game but last year we saw him just do the most stupid decisions. Hes fast but he’s getting on in age. Just suggesting that we could do with strength in other areas.
The whole team has been struggling but watch when we get a roll on he will be a Gun.

Mrbulldogs89

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don’t get this we have an elite winger with speed that can score trys from anywhere and all of a sudden get rid of him for Tracy? That’s definitely a downgrade he scored howmany try’s last year in a shit team let’s watch him play this year with a new and improved team Kikau Critta fox that would be deadly they played well against titans and I guarantee you if the fox was playing he would of scored the Tracy try he stepped out and maybe more
if we play attacking footy like we did against the titans he would be dangerous

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tracey had a massive game 200m plus.. adds too much and has versility.. he cant be left out of FG team

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Foxx is a match winner, that try which Tracy got pushed out would've easily been converted into points if JAC was there....Foxx is still elite.
The Fox of old might have scored. When was the last time you saw Fox back himself?

Last year he started cutting back inside and taking the tackle. Then kicked off the Parramatta game with the one chance he got by not backing himself.

I’m not getting the knives out for Fox but he is not the player or style of player he once was.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t get this we have an elite winger with speed that can score trys from anywhere and all of a sudden get rid of him for Tracy? That’s definitely a downgrade he scored howmany try’s last year in a shit team let’s watch him play this year with a new and improved team Kikau Critta fox that would be deadly they played well against titans and I guarantee you if the fox was playing he would of scored the Tracy try he stepped out and maybe more
if we play attacking footy like we did against the titans he would be dangerous
Its not getting rid of JAC for a Tracey... Its trading him for a seasoned Prop or HB if it becomes available.

The guy is getting paid 600k to act up atm when that money could be spent on a more crucial position... that's an option the club is left with.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our back 5 for the near future should be:

1 Tracey
2 Wilson
3 Kiraz
4 Critta
5 Fox

I really like Wilson but think he is a little small and against the good teams will be hammered coming out of our own end. I also love Kiraz on the wing. Hoping one of Xerri or Jordan Semrani come good to make that shift happen.