News Ciraldo interview

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was rising too fast.
On d street, the trick to being a successful gangsta is ti either being so connected AF where you have law in your pocket, armies loyal to you etc or fly under the radar.
I wanted ti fly under the radar but I just kept rising. Nothing that went down in Breakfast Point happened without my knowledge.
I tried to put this life behind me when I ‘got out’ and moved to Granville.
ultimately it was suc seagull but the hood never leaves You. I still have street connections and sometimes go thugg and do gangsta stuff but fro the most part I have it good. Centrelink, Bulldoggs, south’s, Henny, movies. Women.
in some wayskcinf the dream at least until I figure out a way for Centrelink to fund me in Lebanon.
I guess why I’m telling you this is althoigh I know soem bankstwn and lethal interjection crew I don’t want yo insert myself back into the gang life.
I have my freedom but maintain respect in 3 postcodes. All I need in this world
comedy (fools) gold

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was rising too fast.
On d street, the trick to being a successful gangsta is ti either being so connected AF where you have law in your pocket, armies loyal to you etc or fly under the radar.
I wanted ti fly under the radar but I just kept rising. Nothing that went down in Breakfast Point happened without my knowledge.
ultimately it was suc seagull but the hood never leaves You. I still have street connections and sometimes go thugg and do gangsta stuff but fro the most part I have it good. Centrelink, Bulldoggs, south’s, Henny, movies. Women.
in some wayskcinf the dream at least until I figure out a way for Centrelink to fund me in Lebanon.
I guess why I’m telling you this is althoigh I know soem bankstwn and lethal interjection crew I don’t want yo insert myself back into the gang life.
In fiction, the writer's job is to entertain, the problem here is this story doesn’t, plus it lacks any form of credibility …

The character wanted to fly under the radar but instead they just kept rising up … how ?? ……… there’s no tangible reasoning here on what the character was actually doing so well to enable them to continually rise ??

If being “gangsta” is so cool, if the character was so respected, so well connected and had access to armies …

Why the desperate need to get out …

The character is supposedly being presented as cool, as “gangsta” but then professes to drink a cheap run of the mill cognac and has to use fake photo shop imagery to try to sell itself as real ..

This one’s a fail, so I give it an “F” …

Here’s [emoji116] how I pictured the person as they wrote it ..

Image1701972704.216984.jpg

Last edited:

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was rising too fast.
Just get Hezbollah to fund you uleh

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will tafe be fb option or maybe theyll try at 6 or 7 with Hutchinson at 7 if sexpo doesn’t perform?

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In the heart of India, young Nasheed's tale,

A lad with dreams that began to frail.

His eyes held secrets, a mischief spark,

Yet truth and lies danced in the dark.

Through the lanes of deceit, Nasheed strayed,

A web of untruths, carefully laid.

In the tapestry of his woven tales,

Echoed the sound of honesty's scales.

But oh, Nasheed, with a heavy heart,

Played his part, a deceptive art.

As whispers of untruths took flight,

A dance of shadows, concealing light.

Yet, let not judgment be too swift,

For in the shadows, lessons lift.

A boy named Nasheed, flawed and true,

A mirror reflecting me and you.

I speak from the heart and not chat gbt.
Personal story

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You love that AI chat shit don’t you ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Have to admit this was lol and must have taken a lot of effort

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Excuse me?
That is a very rude thing to say.
so is 99% of the crap you come on here trolling people with, there is major psychological things about people with several fake accounts and personalities who go around seeking reactions from people online..

i find that very rude

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree with him, but the Kennel does not need personal insults and foul language.
Chris totally agree. I am all for difference of opinion, freedom of speech whatever u wanna call it but it seems theres a crew on here who cant seem to play nice and can only seem to state there opinion with some of the most feral language and insults u will ever see attached to it. I really hope theres not too many kiddies who read this forum

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chris totally agree. I am all for difference of opinion, freedom of speech whatever u wanna call it but it seems theres a crew on here who cant seem to play nice and can only seem to state there opinion with some of the most feral language and insults u will ever see attached to it. I really hope theres not too many kiddies who read this forum
That is rich coming from you.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@04 Dreaming well said

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why isnt he on your banned list?
It's the off season and I'm bored.

I find it amusing that they compete against each other to give the dumbest replies.

Throw a few lines out there and just watch them line up to try and TROLL like trained monkeys.

And @Polly Power s call to arms of the TROLL SQUAD where he tags every TROLL in one post amuses me no end.

Like the desperation of a lonely 10yo boy wanting to be liked.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's the off season and I'm bored.

I find it amusing that they compete against each other to give the dumbest replies.

Throw a few lines out there and just watch them line up to try and TROLL like trained monkeys.

And @Polly Power s call to arms of the TROLL SQUAD where he tags every TROLL in one post amuses me no end.

Like the desperation of a lonely 10yo boy wanting to be liked.
Lol too funny