Chris Urquhart article on the bulldogs (not good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Clearly he was never a "real" fan. What a tool!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
its good to see when we as a club have lost the gf and are a little down the arseholes who are kicking us while we are down .i say the whole club from players,coaching staff to us fans remember this and who they are and next year when we are flogging teams and win the gf remind them in no uncertain fashion

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Wonder what his brother thinks of him, the bandwagon jumping piece of crap.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We have that us versus them mentality back, last time we had that we won the GF

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just cant believe the nonsense that has gone on about this... over a few words FFS .. words!! What happened to all that sticks and stones stuff your taught as a kid??

2GB are in absolutely no position to take the moral high ground so long as they still have serial sexual harasser and groper Chris Smith on their staff

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...oper-chris-smith/story-e6frewz0-1225811512666

Seems it has been reported that their were members of the public around when the word were said, but you know if it turns out it was a member of the public no one will believe it (because they wont want to) and will accuse us of a cover up etc..

Trial by media....

RowdyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
; said:
Jayne Azzopardi is a decent person, a thoroughly professional reporter and an ethical journalist. She’s highly experienced, has reported from around the globe and has been a member of the Federal Parliamentary press gallery.
... and now being given assignments to stand outside the locked gates of a suburban football ground where a bunch of footballers are having a private party to celebrate the end of their season.

If my career had plummeted that far down, I'd be looking for any minute occurance to turn into a national scandal and get my name back in lights !! Oh wait ...

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe how much this has been blown out of proportion.

Dog Daze

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bring on the siege mentality for next season. another Premiership on the way to Belmore.

We should stop reacting to these articles though as it only fuels the fire.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring on the siege mentality for next season. another Premiership on the way to Belmore.

We should stop reacting to these articles though as it only fuels the fire.
Very good point. I'm sure the media knows how our supporters react which is why the club is such an easy target. There seems to be a good deal of negative words used on these forums which gets nowhere. Remain positive, ignore the papers, radio and TV articles and just enjoy the great club everyone here has the pleasure of sharing.

Personally, I would still like to see the players involved man up and cop their punishment. It is more cowardly of those players involved not to stand up and be counted. No woman in any work place or social situation should be subjected to that sort of tirade.

I was out at Belmore for a while on Monday and there were plenty of journalist types snooping about for a story, more than likely a reaction to the loss. It is what they do and so what if they have been "relegated" as some would suggest to standing outside a football ground.

Whoever said what they said should be a man and fess up. It is not helping the club in any way by not.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He'll be back on the bandwagon after his "friend" Jane refuses to **** his ****

League Freak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was going to write up a big piss take on this article about him no longer being a Bulldogs fan. I then got side tracked and wrote something a bit more serious.

I bet he never goes to another Dogs game again..... (yeah right!)

Status
Not open for further replies.