Opinion Chris Patolo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think he showed some promising signs, looked strong on and off the ball and seems to get through a reasonable amount of work on the field. Good bounce back from his debut performance, should play off the bench for the remainder of the year imo.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Still has improving to do but that will come with experience. Solid player I think he will be special.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Still has improving to do but that will come with experience. Solid player I think he will be special.
I wouldn't call him special but I haven't seen much of him. I just like the fact that he looks dominant both sides of the ball.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Plods across the turf currently but should go better once he grows into his frame. Worth persisting with for now, particularly over hacks like Doorey and Ogden.
Where was he plodding ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His 185cm and 110kg and still growing.
Yes he's a good build, just not sure what else he has to game. He looks reasonably agile though, what's his footwork, pace, offload, etc like?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He had a solid hitout tonight, wasn't noticeable, which is the least you hope for from a young benchy prop. No errors, 18 tackles no misses, a solid ~100 metres or so with ~40 PCM. Seemed to sting a few as well.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes he's a good build, just not sure what else he has to game. He looks reasonably agile though, what's his footwork, pace, offload, etc like?
Decent footwork and offload but needs to lift in first grade. Once his confidence goes up and fills out his a hass style type of a player that’s my opinion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Decent footwork and offload but needs to lift in first grade. Once his confidence goes up and fills out his a hass style type of a player that’s my opinion.
Sounds good. He's definitely a prop and not an edge forward?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He had a solid hitout tonight, wasn't noticeable, which is the least you hope for from a young benchy prop. No errors, 18 tackles no misses, a solid ~100 metres or so with ~40 PCM. Seemed to sting a few as well.
I haven't even done my post game stats analysis, will just make me sad lol