Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this signing was going to be announced "tomorrow"

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this signing was going to be announced "tomorrow"
I was really hoping it would stay as a signing for tomorrow :grinning: .. It's a crap signing, Daryl Millard 2.0

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This guy will be keen to make first grade, if he can avoid injury I'm expecting him to raise the bar if he gets a shot - 2012 was a good year, 2013 was a mixed year with a little humble pie but really we never got out of 2nd year (the halves need to work together & combine more) Des will do his homework in the off season & use last season as a lesson, I expect he will be ruthless in 2014, play out of your skin or your dropped.

MrNiceGuy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This guy will be keen to make first grade, if he can avoid injury I'm expecting him to raise the bar if he gets a shot - 2012 was a good year, 2013 was a mixed year with a little humble pie but really we never got out of 2nd year (the halves need to work together & combine more) Des will do his homework in the off season & use last season as a lesson, I expect he will be ruthless in 2014, play out of your skin or your dropped.
Just like with Reni. Des is going to give him this one year to give it his all and then see if he deserves another with a $$ increase.

Every signing (excluding Hoffman) so far has a story which is pretty good.

Stanley: Step up in NSW Cup and you will be in first grade
Reni: 1 year to prove your worth another
Phillips: Inglis is in your way, we are giving you a chance at the dogs
Hoffman: Fullback position is yours, Brisbane thought otherwise.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think young phillips could be a real surprise packet this year and think guys like him and stanley will be alot better than mitch brown ,i just hope des drops brown

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do they constantly confuse Reynolds with having played for Illawarra?
They are referring to the St George Dragons that play from Clempton Park and are in the Doggies comp.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Kayne Brennan will probably try and make a push along with Phillips for first grade next year.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
34 posts and no one has asked what a Bulldo is...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Injuries are inevitable, he will get a run eventually, nothing wrong with building up the ranks.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Stanley is a great signing for the dogs. Having blokes like him Reynolds and klemmer are great for team and fans its been their dream to play for the club they have supported all their life so you know they are always going to give a 110%. So I expect a break out year for Stanley he must have some talent he played for the New Zealand when he was 18.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Played 21 games for the Dragons this year in which he got:

Tries : 2
Try Assists: 2
Goals Kicked: 18
Goals Missed: 2
Field Goals: 0
Missed Field Goals: 1
Tackles: 270
Missed Tackles: 29
Tackle Busts: 30
Line Breaks: 5
Line Break Assists: 4

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Stanley is a great signing for the dogs. Having blokes like him Reynolds and klemmer are great for team and fans its been their dream to play for the club they have supported all their life so you know they are always going to give a 110%. So I expect a break out year for Stanley he must have some talent he played for the New Zealand when he was 18.
Was going to say something similar, he is a local junior I believe and he probably went for us growing up so it might be a dream for him to play for us and it might push him to play his best for us. Lets hope he stays injury free and fires for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.