Channel Nine calls for personal apology from foul-mouthed Bulldogs after Mad Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Dear Ch9, Best of luck with the bankruptcy f*ckers, dont let the Centrelink door hit your arse on the way in..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is it any wonder they are going bust.

Remind me again how much it costs to put a chopper up in the air to catch Jono Wright giving you the "up yours" sign?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dear Channel 9,

I can donate 10 bucks for you to stay afloat, but only if you "suck me off you dumb dogs"

Kind regards,

EVERYONE!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Just imaginne if I turned up uninvited to a party, sat outside private property with locked gates for hours, filmed and pointed directional audio equipment at a barely opened window waiting for something to happen.
Not only would I eventually get verbally abused, Id get my head punched in!

Please channel 9, do us all a favour and dont broadcast our games next year. I would 100% rather see them all on fox LIVE and in HD!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Please channel 9, do us all a favour and dont broadcast our games next year. I would 100% rather see them all on fox LIVE and in HD!
Honestly, I would rather not play on Friday nights or Sunday afternoons next year and channel 9 make money off of us

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just imaginne if I turned up uninvited to a party, sat outside private property with locked gates for hours, filmed and pointed directional audio equipment at a barely opened window waiting for something to happen.
Not only would I eventually get verbally abused, Id get my head punched in!

In fairness to Nine's Sports division, it's not their fault that their news division is a gutter-dragging mess. (Hiring Ray Hadley aside) they're not too bad. What amazes me, however, is the dysfunctional nature of the whole operation. I'd have thought having put down over half a billion dollars for the new TV deal, that the news crew might have been warned off needlessly going after Rugby League so as to protect their investment. I'm not advocating dishonesty - genuine scandal does need to be reported - but muck raking via gatecrashing and sound amplification is not exactly classic journalism. Why has nobody higher up told them to pull rank on this? Is it any wonder the whole operation is failing?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What makes me laugh is they paid a billion plus for the rights and now they are attacking their product and probably their most profitable team (ratings wise)

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
everytime someone from our club tries to appologise they want more,even though they were stalking our private premises and had a microphone 40 metres away recording a conversation that may not have been directed towards the female reporter.the dogs should find proof it wasnt directed to her and in fact a private conversation they recorded illegally and sue them for slander and illegally recordings.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope the dogs dont apologise untill ch9 apologises for accusing our 2004 team of the crime when they were proven innocent 48hrs after the police investigation...so in other words eat the cheese of my (0ck ch9

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dear Ch9, Best of luck with the bankruptcy f*ckers, dont let the Centrelink door hit your arse on the way in..
You have more bargaining power to keep the baillifs away if you can prove that your ratings on the way up. How do you get instant ratings????

League Freak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They should just apologize.

"I am sorry Channel 9 still exists"

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit, I stopped watching 9 many years ago now because of their tabloid journalism. These days I only trust SBS and ABC for decent news...ohh, and BBC World News service on Foxtel.

****, i'm getting old when the first thing I do of a morning is put on BBC world news!

winton08

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah i am sorry. I am sorry you show up uninvited to a private event, where young men who have spent every day for the last year busting their arses to be a success, and who have now finally got the chance to let off steam and relax, and try and create a controversy out of nothing. you dont even know if it was the players who made these remarks. I am sorry you come looking for dirt on James graham, failed so now you create **** about these men, affecting their reputations and standing of not only individuals, but also a club that has done massive amounts of good over the last few years. burn in hell 9

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm SORRY your so precious :bart: The sooner 9 goes to the wall the better.

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F Channel 9, they had Benji the other week on the Footy Show saying "Fu$%" live on air and also calling the other people on the panel "Pussies" when they interviewed him with his partner.
Because his answers were making him look girly, he had to start swearing and treating the others on the panel like "Pussies", but this is OK because it was a Channel 9 show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.