Lewis to 6, this kid needs a shot!

Jmk or brown to 9 brown deserves another crack

Bring Renouf in for a run also

cazman

Waterboy
Reaction score
No dropping Lichaa?

Better idea

9- JMK- Can kick, knows he has legs so he can run, can pass. Lichaa can only do one of these, and very poorly.
7- Frawley- I dont care what yous say about him, 1 try and 1 try assist against Storm and roosters is better than what we have dished out since we dropped him
6- Foran- Would play much better here
Agree and Montoya has to be dropped too, his the worst winger in the comp with most leaked tries

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm secretly hoping the reason Frawley didn't play today in NSW Cup, was because he's doing a midseason transfer somewhere... maybe the Kurri Kurri Bulldogs?
Sorry to disappoint but it is to.......play first grade on Thursday....

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its all in the title. Will we see changes against broncos or will we see the same lackadaisical side this following match.

Players such as brown and To’omaga were standouts in reserve grade.

Judging pay thus far he won’t make notable changes, though surely he needs to make changes to resurrect this season and his job as a coach.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its all in the title. Will we see changes against broncos or will we see the same lackadaisical side this following match.

Players such as brown and To’omaga were standouts in reserve grade.

Judging pay thus far he won’t make notable changes, though surely he needs to make changes to resurrect this season and his job as a coach.
Probably won't see any of the boys that played today in first grade this week. Shorter turn around than those who played last night.....

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah replace reserve graders with reserve graders same outcome different people we just need to bag in threads lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think we will see the same line-ups week after week. I hope not but he should have already done it and hasn't sooo

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah replace reserve graders with reserve graders same outcome different people we just need to bag in threads lol
At least they are reserve graders with potential to move forward rather than floating deadwood that are heavier than their weight in gold.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We aren't going to be a threat this season so defo a good chance for Dean to test out new cattle/ build his roster for future seasons

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay needs to change himself with a new coach..

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Starting
Mbye
Bmoz
Jmoz
Hopoate
Holland
Brown
Foran
Woods
Lichaa
Klemmer
Jackson
RFM
Elliot

Bench
Fualao
To’omaga/Tualau
Eastwood
JMK

Reserves
Tualau
Fine
Frawley
Martin
Montoya

Realistically this would be my side going towards the rest of season. Plenty of youth and experience. We should be focusing on blooding future players. There aren’t many drastic changes to side to the starting side. In the end, we all know our bench is costing us matches week in week out.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He needs to make changes and fast. The season is slowly slipping away. We were up 12-2. Pay decides to bring the majority of the bench onto field and we end up conceding before and just after half time. He honestly needs to learn how to make use of bench better.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Straight Swap fg team with nsw cup team and then we will see which side gets better results lol

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apparently manly are keen on nu brown... after today’s performance and Crocker getting injured this round I think nu brown is definitely gone...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently manly are keen on nu brown... after today’s performance and Crocker getting injured this round I think nu brown is definitely gone...
Manly don't have any money... they are trying to released or player swap.

That's why they released Lussick mid season.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nu Brown is on a two year contract. He may be on Manly's wish list but it is up to us to release him. I'd say it all depends on what do we get in return as I can't see us wanting to do the sea eagles any favors.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1 Moses Mbye
2 Brett Morris
3 Josh Morris
4 Will Hopoate
5 Marcelo Montoya
6 Josh Cleeland
7 Kieran Foran
8 Francis Tualau / Clay Priest / Danny Fualalo
9 Jeremy Marshall-King
10 David Klemmer
11 Josh Jackson
12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13 Michael Lichaa
14 Aaron Wood
15 Asipeli Fine / Renouf Toomaga
16 Francis Tualau / Clay Priest / Danny Fualalo
17 Greg Eastwood
Montoya Faulolo Eastwood Cleeland and Liccha should not be in the 17.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
5. R Smith
6. Foran
7. Cleeland
13. Eastwood
14. Brown
15. Toomaga
16. Fualalo
17. Burr

Dropping elliot, fine, montoya and jmk whos not ready for fg. Give brown half hour at hooker.
Eastwood is too slow and off the pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.