CH7 RUMOUR: DOGS MOVE FOR HASLER’S REPLACEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we have a pay and dymock combination,
would they understand the bulldog culture?
Tough players for our club granted. Helped us win 95 gf.
I still can't forget the circumstances they left us for parramatta along with jason smith and jarrad McCracken. Their teamates and club should have been everything to them at the time.
Time heals wounds and all is forgiven but not forgotten. I honestly don't want too many of that quartet involved in resurrecting us.

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I SMELL............BULLSHIT.................
REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!
RAY MUST BE THE ONLY *UNT AFTER SIGNING DES............
NOT TO KNOW DEAN IS IN THE MIX??
GOD IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE TO SMELL BULLSHIT...........

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
***waits in suspense for Mr Invisible to discredit the source***

;)
This one discredits itself because the source is Fox Sports regurgitating Josh Massdouche, and Massdouche is never right... he just makes it up.

So it's about as reliable as "my best friends hairdresser knows the sister of the local postie who delivers mail to the uncle of the third cousin of the best friend of the owner of a cafe where Dean Pay buys coffees from".

The reality is that nobody is saying nothing to anyone from inside the club at the moment (even people who have been 100% bang on with information in the past. Nobody is saying nothing to anyone.

So how some hack journo wanting to make a name for himself by making up the next biggest scoop would know is interesting to say the least.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Whatever coach comes in, i dont expect major results but i want to see that coach invest in our future by giving more of a shit to our juniors.
I would love to see another Era of a group of juniors coming throuh the system and becoming superstars ie Thurston Myles sbw asotasi etc etc back in the days or even Idris, Barba, Jackson, Kasiano, finucane, reynolds etc before Hasler came..

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
He's still unproven at NRL level. And once again this could just be another load of crap from the media. There's more crap coming from the media these days than there is in the entire sewage treatment works of Sydney. Take what the media days with a pinch of salt.
Umm. He has to get a run to prove. Every coach was unproven. Green Arther Robinson Flanagan all recent successful nrl rookies

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we have a pay and dymock combination,
would they understand the bulldog culture?
Tough players for our club granted. Helped us win 95 gf.
I still can't forget the circumstances they left us for parramatta along with jason smith and jarrad McCracken. Their teamates and club should have been everything to them at the time.
Time heals wounds and all is forgiven but not forgotten. I honestly don't want too many of that quartet involved in resurrecting us.
A season before or maybe 1995 I remember reading a story where Peter Moore was interviewed on the team bus going to a game.

Moore was lamenting a soon to be realised future without Terry Lamb in the team and how much he would be missed.

And one Dead Pay interjected saying "we'll still be here Peter".

BUT THEY WEREN'T.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
A season before or maybe 1995 I remember reading a story where Peter Moore was interviewed on the team bus going to a game.

Moore was lamenting a soon to be realised future without Terry Lamb in the team and how much he would be missed.

And one Dead Pay interjected saying "we'll still be here Peter".

BUT THEY WEREN'T.
It was a cash grab from everyone back than. The club included. Turning its back on the traditional competition for super league greed . Many mistakes made by many players and clubs. Dean pay will ve back what we a known for " dont fuck with the bulldogs pack" attitude. Unfortunately we wont win a comp until we clear the decks and sign the breed.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a cash grab from everyone back than. The club included. Turning its back on the traditional competition for super league greed . Many mistakes made by many players and clubs. Dean pay will ve back what we a known for " dont fuck with the bulldogs pack" attitude. Unfortunately we wont win a comp until we clear the decks and sign the breed.
Yes I know.
The 4 were on about $100k.
They signed new superleage contracts about $200k.
Parramatta funded by the ARL offerred them $400k and the four defected.

I understand money talks.

But please don't give me Pay is bulldog culture etc etc. He is Parramatta culture!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
For me the next Coach doesn't NEED to coach us to a premiership (it would be awesome don't get me wrong), he just needs to get us back to a starting point and find our identity again. We all must have patience and as long as we play some footy again and show some heart I will be happy. We need a coach that we don't have to pay a stupid amount for and is looking to make a go of this coaching gig. Younger ex Bulldogs boys around the club to teach the bulldog way again. Pay, Dymock and maybe blokes like Hetherington. If Pay can apply the mongrel of his playing days to our team than that would be a huge plus, sick of this pussy shite!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yes I know.

But please don't give me Pay is bulldog culture etc etc. He is Parramatta culture!!
You must know within yourself that what your saying is based on hurt from him leaving. If I was on 100k and someone wanted to give me 400k for doing the same thing what choice have you got?? I know what your saying as I feel that towards $BW and the Rat. All that stuff aside you surely will admit that Dean Pay hit like an anvil and his style was text book "Dogs of War". Dean Pay is one of my favourite tough hard hitting forwards of all times.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yes I know.

Baa baa turvey and bullfrog are bulldogs culture. No one else can say they are. But we need someone who knows and understands the history. Get our values and priorities right. I dont care if its a former bulldogs come eel or eel come bulldog. Just bring back the dogs of war attitude.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
You must know within yourself that what your saying is based on hurt from him leaving. If I was on 100k and someone wanted to give me 400k for doing the same thing what choice have you got?? I know what your saying as I feel that towards $BW and the Rat. All that stuff aside you surely will admit that Dean Pay hit like an anvil and his style was text book "Dogs of War". Dean Pay is one of my favourite tough hard hitting forwards of all times.
I hate sbw for what he done and what he is. But you know what. The turn around in attitude in the roosters when he was there and team culture cant be under estimated. I would sign him . Hate a side.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I hate sbw for what he done and what he is. But you know what. The turn around in attitude in the roosters when he was there and team culture cant be under estimated. I would sign him . Hate a side.
I see a difference in what $BW done and the guys who went to Parra (could be delusional) and $BW can rot in hell. No matter what team environment if it be sport, work, military you just can't sneak off like that.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I see a difference in what $BW done and the guys who went to Parra (could be delusional) and $BW can rot in hell. No matter what team environment if it be sport, work, military you just can't sneak off like that.
Yep. Im not comparing them. I hate him but i think he made a difference and can make a difference. I would sign him but my son's will never wear a jersey with his name on it.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yep. Im not comparing them. I hate him but i think he made a difference and can make a difference. I would sign him but my son's will never wear a jersey with his name on it.
Yeah, when was the last time someone could wear a jersey with a players name on it without it changing the next year? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.