Canterbury try to find Moses Suli accommodation closer to Belmore amid reports the troubled recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Club also refused to deny or confirm the story, obviously something to it. You would have to be pretty stupid to throw away the chance this kid has.
footy players aren't famous for the high IQ

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like I said previously, this is fake news.
Not time to drain the Billabong just yet.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whilst I appreciate this fella is an adult (technically) he is still a kid. He should have got the message when terminated from the Wet Tigers. Where are his parents? If that was me, 30 years ago, my parents would have kicked me in the pants & threatened to kick me out of home to learn a lesson. It needs to be rammed home to him (& I am sure Dean is doing this) that playing in the NRL is a privilege & history is littered with pampered talented kids who through away their talents & are living on menial wages doing crappy jobs because they blew their chances. Perhaps moving him in with one of the senior players who Dean trusts to keep an eye on him.

How about sending him to some sort of boot camp to wake him up? Make him do some charity work with the poor or something. Anything to make him realise how good he has it & how things can change significantly very quickly.
I love what Bellamy does with players at the storm, every time someone signs with the storm now matter how good they are they are always sent to work as a labourer for a few weeks in the off season.

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
Let's give the guy a break .......
Let's see if the board treats this issue like a real family would.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the shit Daily Mail come up with ... it's beyond hilarious.

I reckon the cleaner is also the journo.
Yeah i don’t understand how they post so many non factual stories and dont get sued more often

Status
Not open for further replies.