Canterbury sponsors had enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also you bunch of kia haters

I drive a amg merc they aren't that awesome it comes down to it's still a German taxi
I'd still pick an AMG over a Kia anyday though, performance is nice and all though an image is also good lol

My Beamer might be pricey to maintain to a degree (thank god for online shopping and shipping form europe) even with me doing all the mechanical work on it but its been a nice car to own.

Everyone is wanking over them. What's the big deal about them?
Its what you are getting in terms of performance and looks/features for the price you pay. I reckon it looks nice but the KIA badge doesn't flow with it lol

Also the inside legit looks like an Audi dash, BMW steering wheel and Mercedes centre console. I reckon they got some European designers to help by seeing how it looks which is what they did, gotta give it to them they made a German sports saloon for like half the cost

They need to offer an option where the KIA badge is changed though lmao.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone is wanking over them. What's the big deal about them?
Yeah it's interesting. It's a bold move and a marketing ploy aimed at making people think differently about Kia.

Having said that:

Kia now have the Head Audi designer, AND the head of BMW M division working there.
They have specifically developed Stinger on the Nurburgring, and by all accounts, it kicks arse on that course...if it were shit, you'd quickly find out about it.

10 years ago who woulda thought about a Samsung phone as being desirable? Same sort of thing here.

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.