News Canterbury poor on field results could blow up the boardroom

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What havent I honoured
We’re all still waiting (or should I say yawning, because it’ll never happen) for the text you said you had in your possession where the players were all complaining about the hard training …

Surely now everything’s settled down you can post it …

Even though the majority of us picked it from day 1 ….. Right there is the moment you confirmed to everyone that you’re full of [emoji90]

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The club is presently in the process of a rebuild. This takes time as will all things made to last.

Any faction or opposition members trying to destabilise the current board that were elected are only doing so for self-gain or to stroke their own personal ego.

I have no doubt the representatives will make the right pronouncement and having faith in the pathways that are in place and decisions being made from inside the walls at Belmore.

It is very important that we do not let these men in the shadows to hijack our club again, leaking information the media and causing unnecessary problems.

I don’t have confirmation regarding these men in the dark, but they will show themselves if they do run and that is when view who are enemies are within.

Stand united and stay strong.

We are on the right path... Anyone who votes for change can fuck off and support another club as they only interested in power within their own factions.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Board isn’t going anywhere, I remember reading dib said he won’t be contesting against the board… so either the **** is a piece of shit or he won’t do anything.

for the sake of this forum, if board stays, I vote for 04dreaming be permanently banned
No, he will likely just create another account!
I've previously suggested we give him his own thread which he can reply to and is locked to read only for everything else.