Canterbury legend Jim Dymock to quit Bulldogs over Dean Pay coaching appointment: The Mole

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dymock is still a beast isnt he.
Exactly what I thought. Looks like an absolute tank. Hopefully we train hard. Under Hasler we seemed like we had no line speed and no puff. I look at parra and they ran up and smashed the storm for 80 mins and were the only team that troubled them in the end. Haven't seen the dog play like that for the best part of a decade if not more.

N

Natboy

Did he just coach under 20s? Or did he mingle with the first grade squad. If so, again, I'd say the apprenticeship is shit. Who wants to be around a decade losing squad.

Hopefully he is own man, and creates his own style.
He’s been the under 20’s NSW coach for the past 4 years for 4 series wins.
That can only help bring young talent to our club mate

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m being sincere mate. The quickest way to stop a source giving you info is to tell people who the source is.
The whole rumours and source thing on here is ridiculous.
It has directly stopped me from providing any info I’ve heard.
Yeh i understand but if you tell a mod. They can just confirm the legitimacy of statements. Things will still be taken with a grain ofsalt.

Remember dakar.... lol that was a failure

N

Natboy

Yeh i understand but if you tell a mod. They can just confirm the legitimacy of statements. Things will still be taken with a grain ofsalt.

Haha yeah that idiot.
Some of us wouldn’t risk losing the trust of a lifelong friend etc by telling some bloke we’ve never met who he is and what inside info he knows on an Internet forum though. I hope you understand what I mean and I’m not directing this at anyone in particular

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see why I guess... His raw, young and can relate. Wouldn't mind seeing Polly, Sherwin or Pricey around the club? Or even a cameo from the Ogre and Mace.
I can see Dean getting a lot of old players back for mentoring & to reinstate the culture that we have so badly lacked.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dymock is staying , he is still training the boys as we speak

It will be dymock, hethrington, and kimmorly working part time with the halves

New guy with experience and qualifications taking over from grimaldi , has been working in south African rugby

Head of medical will be a guy who has been here before .......

Few guys need to finish up where they are and we need to terminate a few staff members without pissing them off too much
Antonelli came on board.

You might find Dymock will be at the Sharks ;)

Reactions: DT

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m being sincere mate. The quickest way to stop a source giving you info is to tell people who the source is.
The whole rumours and source thing on here is ridiculous.
It has directly stopped me from providing any info I’ve heard.
Its because for every "Rumour" that comes true in here there are about 15 that don't.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I understand that but this is an Internet forum, not the gospel
Place would be ridiculous if we let every rumour be a thread in the main forum.

We also consider that a lot of threads in the main forum end up in the media as stories. We dont want to be the source of all bullshit. Some of the rumours could affect player or team happiness and in some cases can have legal ramifications for the kennel.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I always pm Mr I before posting what I hear. Easier that way.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock is staying , he is still training the boys as we speak

It will be dymock, hethrington, and kimmorly working part time with the halves

New guy with experience and qualifications taking over from grimaldi , has been working in south African rugby

Head of medical will be a guy who has been here before .......

Few guys need to finish up where they are and we need to terminate a few staff members without pissing them off too much
And you are wrong
But well done lol

Love how you had a go at what I was saying and calling me wrong but now proven to be a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.