News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seems like the bulldogs are failing to bring players from juniors to FG consistently

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair enough, man. If I am wrong, I'll admit it to. Gus just feels too much like Des 2.0... and Ciraldo feels too much like TBaz 2.0.
recency bias
Des was also amazing for us. Will take Des perceived darkest days over anything since hes left.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Serious question.
Would you rather be proven wrong and the Club is successful, or right and the Club still struggles?
It's a difficult question. I will always be happy to see us succeed, but I have also heard things which have led me to believe certain players at the club have been seriously mistreated, and that is not a culture I want to see thrive. I think Jackson Topine was mistreated and RFM was subsequently disrespected as a result of trying to stand up for him... and certain people at the club should be held accountable for that. Good culture is not just about winning.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
recency bias
Des was also amazing for us. Will take Des perceived darkest days over anything since hes left.
But a lot of the mess we've had to deal with since...especially in the Pay years, is a mess he left...which complicates the question for me.... would you go through another had dozen years of what we've gone through recently for a few strong seasons (with no premiership to show for it)? Would you go through it again, but only if we won a comp first? What price are you willing to put on success. I guess every person will have a different answer. Gus says a lot of the right things, but I'm yet to see them translate toactions.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not posting my thoughts to "make people suffer". I am posting them because I think them and this forum exists for people to express their thoughts. All I said was I was forced to change my humorous delivery.... We have waited more than half a dozen years to see improvement...some of us don't want to wait longer and are dismayed that the club is making decisions similar to those which dug us into this hole in the first place. I'll say this one more time for the dummies - this is a forum, and you do not get a say in how others choose to express their opinions. I couldn't care less what you think about my posting style and all the condescending bleating in the world ain't gonna change that.
A forum is a collective hive of its members.
Said hive largely decides what experience they seek.
As long as that is something the owners can reasonably provide, the masses rule.

Your approach is that of an outlier.
I've politely asked you multiple times to reconsider your approach (not your opinions, just how you deliver them) to try to reintegrate you.
The longer you refuse, the more on the nose you're becoming, and it's it for the admin to justify removing you when you afford them the right justification/excuse.
The ball literally is in your court!

You know your posts bring sufferance to your fellow members here, and despite you insisting that is not your intent, you continue to post in the same manner that brings said sufferance.

As for the Club, we ALL want success, period!
Anyone who doesn't is likely either the media or another Club's fan.
We are ALL tired of a decade of attempts to fix our shit and it failing.
We have a different team seeking to do that, who in some instances are a year or two into it.
It takes time to unwind a decade of disaster, something most fans appear to appreciate, and are willing to afford some leeway and patience for it to be done.
Yet if we are several years away from today without meaningful improvement, they will have to go as well.
The only issue is who then do we call to answer our SOS, as it will be at that point.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a difficult question. I will always be happy to see us succeed, but I have also heard things which have led me to believe certain players at the club have been seriously mistreated, and that is not a culture I want to see thrive. I think Jackson Topine was mistreated and RFM was subsequently disrespected as a result of trying to stand up for him... and certain people at the club should be held accountable for that. Good culture is not just about winning.
I agree that good culture is not just about winning.
Good culture is a part of the process of winning, so if some players are being unduly treated, I will be concerned and unimpressed too.

I doubt any of us will ever have all the details regarding Topine and RFM, yet time hopefully will answer a lot of questions that lie above their, and the Club's head over that topic.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But a lot of the mess we've had to deal with since...especially in the Pay years, is a mess he left...which complicates the question for me.... would you go through another had dozen years of what we've gone through recently for a few strong seasons (with no premiership to show for it)? Would you go through it again, but only if we won a comp first? What price are you willing to put on success. I guess every person will have a different answer. Gus says a lot of the right things, but I'm yet to see them translate toactions.
I agree that the Des years are not worth the years following his departure.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
You're actually not far off the mark when it comes to me. I'm not trolling, I honestly think the club is headed in a terrible direction, and I'm only being honest about that. I was once a very optimistic supporter, but I'm so tired of watching the club make the same mistakes and dig itself deeper.

Having said that, you are right that certain mods (think it was mostly just the one serial offender) did put a stop to me being funny by banning me for no good reason and constantly locking my threads... so now you get my unfiltered opinions without the humour, which makes them less palatable to many, but no less sincere. Also, the constant abuse I am copping on here from some doesn't exactly heighten my desire to sugarcoat my opinion.

It's not a revenge tactic, but I'm not allowed to be funny, and I'm not gonna sit on here and lie/ blow smoke up Gus and Ciraldo's butts... so this is what The Kennel gets.
You were funny? So precious you were a clown now your a c.unt. So everyone was right you are that clown c.unt & aka Polly.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
early days lets just see how go within the next 2 years
As if FONGO-gun will do that I think he should go find Natboy and debate politics or some shit with him in the off season :tearsofjoy: or just pissoff altogether, the narking gets really OLD quick for me(and to be fair not just from him I might add)

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had Hasler been not sacked as coach with 2 years remaining I don't believe the following years happen. It was mistake upon mistake that's happened since. Sacking Hasler. Appointing Pay. Sacking Graham. 2018 Board Elections both the panic in the months before it and the outcome both fatal. The Anderson Era. Sacking Pay. Appointing Barrett. Jackson's Retirement. Bringing Back Reynolds. Not Sticking With Potter for 2 more years. Appointing Ciraldo. We are now seeing the same panic with talk of board elections.

Appointing Pay to replace Hasler was the wrong decision. Sacking Pay to appointment Barrett was even worse. Replacing Barrett with Potter was the best decision made since Hasler's retention and subsequent sacking. The worst thing was not offer him the role for 2 years. Potter would have smoothed so many waters.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A forum is a collective hive of its members.
Said hive largely decides what experience they seek.
As long as that is something the owners can reasonably provide, the masses rule.

Your approach is that of an outlier.
I've politely asked you multiple times to reconsider your approach (not your opinions, just how you deliver them) to try to reintegrate you.
The longer you refuse, the more on the nose you're becoming, and it's it for the admin to justify removing you when you afford them the right justification/excuse.
The ball literally is in your court!

You know your posts bring sufferance to your fellow members here, and despite you insisting that is not your intent, you continue to post in the same manner that brings said sufferance.

As for the Club, we ALL want success, period!
Anyone who doesn't is likely either the media or another Club's fan.
We are ALL tired of a decade of attempts to fix our shit and it failing.
We have a different team seeking to do that, who in some instances are a year or two into it.
It takes time to unwind a decade of disaster, something most fans appear to appreciate, and are willing to afford some leeway and patience for it to be done.
Yet if we are several years away from today without meaningful improvement, they will have to go as well.
The only issue is who then do we call to answer our SOS, as it will be at that point.
Very well said mate … I’ve said similar to these clowns in the past & it’s in one ear out the other ..

They don’t want the reality or truth of the situation, because it doesn’t suit their agenda ..

The fact that they won’t acknowledge any of what you’ve commented here as truth exposes them as just trolls that are here to trigger people for a response & get their jolly’s … it’s time for short bans & repeat offenders to get the boot permanently ..

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Serious question.
Would you rather be proven wrong and the Club is successful, or right and the Club still struggles?
The thing is him and his clown crew will keep this shit up, and when the club starts to succeed they will turn around and say we were wrong and move on like nothing happened. But if the club fails you will never hear the end of it . We are right and you didn’t listen to us blah blah blah.
Truth is we are building a club and yes will make mistakes but we will be heading in the right direction.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Serious question.
sounds like a win win to me

Malla

Reaction score
Agree. I’ve muted 4-5 clowns that just talk shit and have no real interest in the dogs nor do they have anything good in their sad pathetic life’s so they try and amuse themselves here. It’s fucking said really.

With that said how many of us have just muted them? It’s time the mods do something and piss them off. It’s beyond stupid how many people have done it now to get rid of their dribble.

Honestly wouldn’t be shocked if dickweed, 04 floppa, failagain, power bottom are all 1 extremely sad fucking loser.

Anyway on topic i don’t mind Tracey and could be a good pick up and makes backline interesting. We need some props. We all know it so does Gus.

AFB and may is a must. Be all over moorey from raiders too. Those 3 with king could be a great rotation for us!
Oh the irony :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Those against the so-called clown faction have a responsibility also to do their part and stop replying and tagging them...hanging off every word or complaint they make.

You can't be complaining about them to us all and then be replying to them, asking them questions, tagging them for their responses....and then start complaining on here about how they go on and on with their never ending posts.

Truth be told, most of the time they are just replying to all the several guys who keep platforming them and demanding they explain and answer their queries. It's crazy.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those against the so-called clown faction have a responsibility also to do their part and stop replying and tagging them...hanging off every word or complaint they make.

You can't be complaining about them to us all and then be replying to them, asking them questions, tagging them for their responses....and then start complaining on here about how they go on and on with their never ending posts.

Truth be told, most of the time they are just replying to all the several guys who keep platforming them and demanding they explain and answer their queries. It's crazy.
I've stopped replying to the clowns. So you don't need to worry about me. Some I've blocked/ignored.