Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton, Kikau, Xerri, JAC

That is going to be lethal

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great optimism from JAC but in reality, we have gone from shittest attack in 2019 and 2020, to 2nd shittest and a 4 year high of 14th last year......

We haven't solved our halfback issue, our 5/8th has yet to fire and its very unlikely Kikau will be able to kick on or even play to the same level of last year....

We are a fair way away from "being on top"

But good trash talk nonetheless

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last time we had a winger captain was Chris Anderson for those old enough to remember.
But is it even possible these days?
They also built houses with asbestos back then too. Not sure a winger captain works, he can still be a leader though

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Great optimism from JAC but in reality, we have gone from shittest attack in 2019 and 2020, to 2nd shittest and a 4 year high of 14th last year......

We haven't solved our halfback issue, our 5/8th has yet to fire and its very unlikely Kikau will be able to kick on or even play to the same level of last year....

We finished 12th last year.
You're forgetting that we still got there after an extremely poor start to the season and the disruptions surrounding the coach. Now even though those factors you mentioned above may be correct, I still believe it's going to elevate us higher than last year imho (and that's coming from a pessimist). Add to that Mahoney who is a bullet, it's definitely something to get excited about. I'm predicting 9th or 10th.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
When was this article published? Burton didn't play for Penrith last year.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Promotion is necessary to get fans to the first game, to sign up for membership before 1 game has been played. Waiting until it is done is too late.

Always a Bulldog
I want to see some action on the field mate. I want to see the dogs kicking ass and getting some wins!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Great post mate. Just shit all over a good news story. Just what we need.