CANTERBURY FANS’ PLAN TO MAUL BOARD

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone that signs a petition to force a EGM without knowing who the rival ticket is and even if there is one is a utter moron.

If there's a rival ticket then fair play to them but if there's not they are wasting everyone's time and there will be plenty of people twiddling their thumbs at the EGM.

The only people trying to force a EGM should be a rival ticket so they can win power if its a bunch of fans doing it it's embarrassing.
Exactly!

What if the new board is as shit or worse than the current and previous ones?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly!

What if the new board is as shit or worse than the current and previous ones?
We just have to cross our fingers there's someone with a brain and a plan behind all the EGM talk and its not just some emotional fans shooting their mouths off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
CANTERBURY FANS’ PLAN TO MAUL BOARD A group of fans is hoping this week to force an extraordinary general meeting in a bid to oust the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs board and end the club’s factionalism. There are currently two pushes by rival groups to force an EGM. One long-time member, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said supporters were already planning to oust the board. “Fish rots from the head down,” the member said. “The only way to get rid of them is to get 100 signatures of voting members and lodge it. Then the club will go through every single signature to make sure they are legible and call an EGM.”
What's the source?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've posted "The fish rots from the head down" a few times now lol

I, as you, am interested in the "source"...
I said a couple of times last week that silence from the board was deafening and I see that one has been used in an article as well lol

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Worst start to a season by the Bulldogs / Berries since 1964 !

If this doesn't spell the need for an EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING then nothing does.

If anyone has info on who to contact to sign please post here. I will be joining as a member on Monday. Memberships start from only $50. I think you get a cap even. I encourage everyone to join who wants voting rights in future. It's worth the 50 bucks just to get those rights and bring change hopefully. It takes 3 years to vote. Wish I'd joined earlier so I could vote in the next board election in 2022.
I'm confused, I thought that our dire situation was the result of Des and the last board? Why are we calling for heads to roll when things will be on the improve next season?Our juniors are stronger than they were under Des, we are expecting some shake ups in the coaching staff (no disrespect to Pay, he has had a weaker squad but he has had 3 seasons to make his mark), and where signing players like Thommo. If Thommo came here to a squad that has finished down the bottom of the ladder for the past three seasons, then there must be something bigger in the pipeline. I feel like this is a phoenix moment, rising from the ashes, and a really bad time to think about starting again. The club is rebuilding, let's not start again. Let's see what they deliver in the next two seasons.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't care what anyone says the devil we knew was better ... Dib comes back we'd have a sponsor quick as and he has had time to reflect on his mistakes. Gotta fuck the old dinosaurs off at any cost.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad there’s a difference between a ticketed member and football club member. Ticketed members don’t get to vote. You might like to investigate the proper channels before you sign up but good on you for doing so regardless - the more members the better for the club in the longer term.
Thank you. :o)

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't get voting rights with those memberships. To become a voting member of the football club you have to get two signatures from current members. Membership is only around 15 dollars a year. There was a guy on here Steve m or something that used to help people with these things.
Thank you. If any members are willing to sign please contact me.

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't care what anyone says the devil we knew was better ... Dib comes back we'd have a sponsor quick as and he has had time to reflect on his mistakes. Gotta fuck the old dinosaurs off at any cost.

Listen here cuz.

Dibby is like 95% of us lebs - corrupt.

If Dibby was "connected" and I'm not talking about guns and village wars, but "connected" in the corporate world, we would never be in this position.

If he was "connected" like Uncle Nick, the club would never of had to "backend" contracts, as the corporate world would of looked after that outside the cap, just like with Uncle Nick and the Roosters.

Dibby has sweet fark all connections.

Dibby is the biggest piece of shit that has existed at our club. Fans and members were calling for Des' head and Dibby gave everyone the big FARK YOU by re-signing Des for a further 2 years.

As we all know, this made the fans and members more furious and Dibby hit the panic buttons as the next elections were around the corner.

Dibby flicked Des only a few months after and signed Pay as "one of our own who knowsour culture" which he thought would be enough to keep his seat.

He gave the fans and members the big FARK YOU, backstabbed Des Hasler, than tried to win the members back via Dean Pay, and to add to that he left the club with a bill of over $3m to pay out Hasler, the support staff and legal costs.

Dib also had Peponis' backing throughtout the entire circus.

Raymond Dib is a massive piece of shit who should be locked up in Silverwater along with Peponis.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Listen here cuz.

Dibby is like 95% of us lebs - corrupt.

If Dibby was "connected" and I'm not talking about guns and village wars, but "connected" in the corporate world, we would never be in this position.

If he was "connected" like Uncle Nick, the club would never of had to "backend" contracts, as the corporate world would of looked after that outside the cap, just like with Uncle Nick and the Roosters.

Dibby has sweet fark all connections.

Dibby is the biggest piece of shit that has existed at our club. Fans and members were calling for Des' head and Dibby gave everyone the big FARK YOU by re-signing Des for a further 2 years.

As we all know, this made the fans and members more furious and Dibby hit the panic buttons as the next elections were around the corner.

Dibby flicked Des only a few months after and signed Pay as "one of our own who knowsour culture" which he thought would be enough to keep his seat.

He gave the fans and members the big FARK YOU, backstabbed Des Hasler, than tried to win the members back via Dean Pay, and to add to that he left the club with a bill of over $3m to pay out Hasler, the support staff and legal costs.

Dib also had Peponis' backing throughtout the entire circus.

Raymond Dib is a massive piece of shit who should be locked up in Silverwater along with Peponis.
I remember when they re-signed Hasler and the smug face that fat prick had during the press conference.

Don't forget how he used Rae Rae as a pawn than threw her under the bus

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes that book has been closed,I agree on a change,the dib regime is one of the main reasons we are where we are,2 years after he left we were still paying for 4 or 5 players to play at other clubs,and it was his board that installed dean pay,

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact they have left pay to take all the heat is a joke can’t remember the last time Anderson fronted the media

I don’t want pay as coach but how he has been left all the criticism is a joke

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
CANTERBURY FANS’ PLAN TO MAUL BOARD A group of fans is hoping this week to force an extraordinary general meeting in a bid to oust the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs board and end the club’s factionalism. There are currently two pushes by rival groups to force an EGM. One long-time member, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said supporters were already planning to oust the board. “Fish rots from the head down,” the member said. “The only way to get rid of them is to get 100 signatures of voting members and lodge it. Then the club will go through every single signature to make sure they are legible and call an EGM.”
Hahaha where are you from? Fake News CNN???