News Canterbury directors to meet 'dealmaker' amid warning of football club spill

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get what you're saying. It's not that I'm questioning what Gould's saying, it's more I'm questioning why he went about it that way? If he honestly cares about Barrett and the Dogs, he went about it in absolutely the worst way possible. No?

But because Gould said it, it seems to me that people feel that his way is more often right?
Agree mate. I was also surprised that Phil Gould was so vocal and public about it. Not an ideal way to make a real difference to an organisation and person you care about a lot I would think! Not sure whether he had an agenda or whether it was just bad judgement on his part ....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your only as good as your leaders.
We have no leadership on, or off, the field. Strong or otherwise.

Just none of any consequence. That's the most unBulldog and surprising aspect of all of this.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmmm i wonder if the fued started with Chris Anderson's reported dodgey dealings forced on the leagues club with his recruitment company.

Hmmmm. As i said. They are snakes. Only looking out for their back pocket.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmmm i wonder if the fued started with Chris Anderson's reported dodgey dealings forced on the leagues club with his recruitment company.

Hmmmm. As i said. They are snakes. Only looking out for their back pocket.
Excatly...... 100%

Dib did the same, and so are the andersons. Shame we dont have the people that would throw themselves infront of a bus for the club anymore. Sad times and it is visible over the last 15 years.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Excatly...... 100%

Dib did the same, and so are the andersons. Shame we dont have the people that would throw themselves infront of a bus for the club anymore. Sad times and it is visible over the last 15 years.
At least with Dib. He was a smart business man. Both parties benefited in some way. His ties to the community and local business is something the Anderson's will never understand or posses.

The Anderson's just suck the life out of businesses/organisations until their is nothing left. All to benefit their own pockets. No regard of the destruction left.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least with Dib. He was a smart business man. Both parties benefited in some way. His ties to the community and local business is something the Anderson's will never understand or posses.

The Anderson's just suck the life out of businesses/organisations until their is nothing left. All to benefit their own pockets. No regard of the destruction left.
Wow.

Did you just try to make a case for Dib to come back?????? He fucked us and left us in this position you want him back?????

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow.

Did you just try to make a case for Di b to come back?????? He fucked us and left us in this position you want him back?????

Huh? How did you get that out of what I said? The comparison was between their abuse of the leagues club and ties to the community. Nothing about football operations. So before you laugh so hard. please read.

What we dont need. Is the Andersons.

But please. Keep thinking the Anderson's are following their father's footsteps and making our club great again. Lol.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any updates from last nights meeting?
Tonight’s board meeting is more important then last nights meeting. Last night was all about discussing a truce and to try move forward.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Huh? How did you get that out of what I said? The comparison was between their abuse of the leagues club and ties to the community. Nothing about football operations. So before you laugh so hard. please read.

What we dont need. Is the Andersons.

But please. Keep thinking the Anderson's are following their father's footsteps and making our club great again. Lol.
I read it.

You were saying how much better Dib was than the Andersons. Maybe you need to re-read what you wrote.

Dib should NEVER be allowed to be anywhere near the club ever again. Or near Belmore Oval, Bankstown Square or anywhere south of Victoria rd ever again.

Just remember this, if Dib didn't fuck us like we were cheap hookers, we wouldn't have the Andersons or anyone else.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I read it.

You were saying how much better Dib was than the Andersons. Maybe you need to re-read what you wrote.

Dib should NEVER be allowed to be anywhere near the club ever again. Or near Belmore Oval, Bankstown Square or anywhere south of Victoria rd ever again.

Just remember this, if Dib didn't fuck us like we were cheap hookers, we wouldn't have the Andersons or anyone else.
In relation to his dealings with the leagues club and other local businesses. Yes. Dib was way better. Alot more people ate from the same pie. Alot more cohesion behind the scenes back then. Again i speak from people who have had business with both Dib and Anderson.

Now. Because of self interest and Greed. Its a mess. And will continue to be a mess because of the Andersons. Maybe Lynee should put Chris in his place. But what would I know.

I didn't say i wanted Dib back. Again. Read.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im relation to his dealings with the leagues club and other local businesses. Yes. Dib was way better. Alot more people ate from the same pie. Alot more cohesion behind the scenes back then. Again i speak from people who have had business with both Dib and Anderson.

Now. Because of self interest and Greed. Its a mess. And will continue to be a mess because of the Andersons. Maybe Lynee should put Chris in his place. But what would I know.
No that's right, you don't want him back, you just want to say what a legend he was and how great he was for us. Read your own crap before you answer.

Dib put us in this shit and you are saying he is better?

We have the Andersons because he was FUCKED at his job.

If he had done his job. we would not have the Andersons.

How do you not get that?

And you are saying that it is a mess now? It was a cesspit when Dib was in charge, that is why he got arsed.

Our lowest point was with him in charge.

Now at least now there is a faint hope.

And why are you are defending him? Are you a relative? or is your name actually Ray?

A lot of people ate from the same pie? sounds like he bribed a lot of people to keep his position. He was obviously clueless.

There are 4 people who should never EVER be let anywhere near our club again:

Dib
McIntyre
$BW
and Thurston for Coffs Harbour.

P.S. You should learn how to spell Lynn. It is a 4 letter word after all.:laughing:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No that's right, you don't want him back, you just want to say what a legend he was and how great he was for us. Read your own crap before you answer.

Dib put us in this shit and you are saying he is better?

We have the Andersons because he was FUCKED at his job.

If he had done his job. we would not have the Andersons.

How do you not get that?

And you are saying that it is a mess now? It was a cesspit when Dib was in charge, that is why he got arsed.

Our lowest point was with him in charge.

Now at least now there is a faint hope.

And why are you are defending him? Are you a relative? or is your name actually Ray?

A lot of people ate from the same pie? sounds like he bribed a lot of people to keep his position. He was obviously clueless.

There are 4 people who should never EVER be let anywhere near our club again:

Dib
McIntyre
$BW
and Thurston for Coffs Harbour.
Wow. You really have no idea how it all works do you.

Leagues club. Football operations. Chairmen, CEO. Relationship with businesses.

You do know right. Businesses who invest with clubs like the Roosters, dont do it for a advertising yeh? You understand there is alot more to sponsorship and business management right? And consider a multi million dollar leagues club and what interest they may have.

Its simple. When it came to the leagues club, business relations, community relstions.... was a way better administrator than the nuffties we have now.

The argument about the cap. Your only having it with yourself bud.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow. You really have no idea how it all works do you.

Leagues club. Football operations. Chairmen, CEO. Relationship with businesses.

You do know right. Businesses who invest with clubs like the Roosters, dont do it for a advertising yeh? You understand there is alot more to sponsorship and business management right? And consider a multi million dollar leagues club and what interest they may have.
Wow.

You have gone from defending Dib to trying to explain to an accountant how business works?

Guess your original argument got annihilated and you changed the subject.

Sorry Ray you lost again.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow.

You have gone from defending Dib to trying to explain to an accountant how business works?

Guess your original argument got annihilated and you changed the subject.

Sorry Ray you lost again.
Ok. Anderson's are great. They are sooooo goood. Yay

Please explain. Mr accountant. How Dib failed in relation to the leagues club amd the businesses funding the club.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok. Anderson's are great. They are sooooo goood. Yay
Never said the Andersons were great.

Again read previous posts.

My argument is that Dib was fucked.

Defending Dib is like defending the captain of the Titanic as being a great sailor.

Just FUCKING stupid.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never said the Andersons were great.

Again read previous posts.

My argument is that Dib was fucked.

Defending Dib is like defending the captain of the Titanic as being a great sailor.

Just FUCKING stupid.
He fuked the CAP. Agreed. He was over reaching and what he did with the cap and signings is inexcusable.

Doesn't change the fact the board, the leagues club, the third parties and "others" were far better when he was there than what is there now. Again. He shared. The Andersons, take. Of course shit will hit the fan (as it is).

Do i want Dib back. No. Find where i said i did.

Last edited: