Canterbury Bulldogs' Josh Jackson says turmoil of 2016 driving club in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if thats what you want to beleive good for you
His old man told me this aswel except the worst part is, that his old man believes in des. Maybe coz thats his sons employer.

So its the truth buddy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anybody that has watched the game long enough could've made that assessment on their own tbh. We see the same shit year in year out, players talk about wanting to have a better year yada yada yada and deliver fuck all.
No doubt, i knew that before last season even started. But i see it as another little jab from a player towards our playing style. Reynolds had the biggest one last season post match when he said he was frustrated that he didn't have the ball in his hand and that they had structures to follow.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa us a runner. Des has instructed not to run. His job is to follow the structures set and tackle everything infront of him.
I don't know that he is a runner no doubt des has set the game plan but on the rare occasion he did run he stumbled and looked as though he were about to fall over ... despite des' shit game plan surely it hasn't made him forget how to run

N

Natboy

I don't know that he is a runner no doubt des has set the game plan but on the rare occasion he did run he stumbled and looked as though he were about to fall over ... despite des' shit game plan surely it hasn't made him forget how to run
He was probably dead on his feet from making 50 tackles.
He was a very different style of player at the sharks and lower grades

BELMORE

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was probably dead on his feet from making 50 tackles.
He was a very different style of player at the sharks and lower grades
yeah well he's not playing a bunch of kids anymore either is he

N

Natboy

yeah well he's not playing a bunch of kids anymore either is he
I kind of understand the point you're trying to make but you don't just lose the ability to run if someone tells you not to

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Turmoil doesnt seem the be the right word to use to describe last year. When i think turmoil i think 2008 or 2002. Last year nothing happened to the club. No players pissing off to France mid season. No major injury issues. No points deducted. No players in the main squad getting in the shit. Good players mostly and a supposed super coach.

Hardly turmoil. We just played shit.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
No doubt, i knew that before last season even started. But i see it as another little jab from a player towards our playing style. Reynolds had the biggest one last season post match when he said he was frustrated that he didn't have the ball in his hand and that they had structures to follow.
If I'm honest the only way Des keeps a job is if he delivers a premiership otherwise how can the club honestly justify his pay packet and have nothing to show for it?

Last edited:

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
Jacko is crucial to us. Let's hope he is a lifetime bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.