News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whos this billionaire chairman have we got a new uncle nick the 2nd and plus laundy is a billionaire this is great move over roosters we might have salary sombreo with this fella we gonna be a powerhouse soon 3 man that are strong laundy gus and new uncle nick
Finally!!..this thread got GOOD :hearteyes: :tearsofjoy:

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
John was great in helping the club get back on track after the horrific castle and then Lynne years. He got everyone from board level down to the players back on the same page. Nobody else would have achieved that. Adam will now help the club grow into the future to become the powerhouse it should be.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like a fairly orderly changeover to me. Happens all the time on boards.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like a fairly orderly changeover to me. Happens all the time on boards.
Without the usual media interference.
Qantas maybe are the only company that seem to get the same amount of feathers ruffled when it comes to AGM’s or director shuffling. Don’t know what it is about the Bulldogs - no eyebrows get raised when there’s an NRL Chair swap in Newcastle or Canberra for instance.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Qantas maybe are the only company that seem to get the same amount of feathers ruffled when it comes to AGM’s or director shuffling. Don’t know what it is about the Bulldogs - no eyebrows get raised when there’s an NRL Chair swap in Newcastle or Canberra for instance.
Nobody cares about small clubs

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First AGM today. If you see a tall baldy bloke on his own wearing last year’s polo, come say goodaye [emoji23].

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody cares about small clubs
Vested interests I guess.

I bet the Terrorgraph won’t utter a peep when Karl Morris is succeeded despite News having majority ownership in the Ponies. At least it won’t be spun as anything but ‘orderly’. And we can be sure Uncle Nick controls the narrative at Bondi when he goes too.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
[emoji23]. Wearing light blue Hoka sneakers. They stand out like dogs balls [emoji23].
Now I have to Google Hoka :tearsofjoy:.
Good thing the club offers beers afterwards mate, you’re making it thirsty work.
How about just PM me your number and I’ll give you a shout - the old fashioned way! :-).

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We know what it is, it’s Drunkfields agenda .. has his little spy’s carry him the smallest little bit of bulldogs gossip and then instead of the news being AMICABLE BOARDROOM CHANGE he turns it into BULLDOGS BOARDROOM BLOODBATH !!!

it’s an obsession ..