Official Canterbury Bulldogs 2024 NRL Draw

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Titans going to fuck us in Round 3 too. Des would be going all in
Des will do wonders with that squad for the first few seasons. That pack is so good aswell.

Might not make finals next year but will easily run through the likes of us.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't remember a time that TK has liked any draw we've had lol

To me it doesn't matter, we're a shit team so any team we play is most likely better than us, so pretty much every game we will be underdogs.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm slightly more confident for next year as most of the parodies have moved on. However, I am not holding my breath, though.

P.S I am expecting to be fucked over by the refs in some of these games. [emoji16][emoji23]

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh see you guys next year.. nothing is ever gauranteed.. some teams might go shit

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We will be either 0-6 or 1-6 based on that draw...

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Happy with the Friday night games, get a bit sick of waiting all weekend to watch us play.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah happened last year as well, away in round 1 and 2. I honestly don’t see how if teams don’t have a home game round 1, they get a home game round 2. We always get fucked around at the start of the year.
Probably because the Accord get maintenance and repairs from all the concerts in Feb/March

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People still watch the nrl season on channel 9?
i’m not sure, i have foxtel so i definitely don’t do it makes no difference to me, but the difference in terms of how many are free to air being us with 6 free to air games and south’s who have 14

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn‘t understand that we are out of favour in the corridors of power, is a blind freddy.
Anyone who doesn’t understand that the NRL doesn’t do the draw should gather facts before posting.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone confirm if the Dragons or Tigers have more Thursday/ Friday 8pm games than us considering they finished below us?