Canterbury Bronco$

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn't take it personally Matt, welcome to the kennel. I think its good to have a difference of opinion and have other teams supporters on here expressing

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Yeah well like i said, i just wanted to have a discussion about a topic. I dont expect everyone to agree with me, but theres no real need for insults. Difference of opinion is what makes things interesting and generates discussion.
Believe me, having good disccussion here without personal insults is as a rare as the sharks winning premierships.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Believe me, having good disccussion here without personal insults is as a rare as the sharks winning premierships.
Then why are you here ROFL

Noone wants you here

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
get a room you 2

kimlo, why does he follow you around so much?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL VAI, coz he's the best guy to abuse here..

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hook, Line and Sinker. I knew you'd be first to reply with a typical GTFO or *inset generic insult here* post.
well if you dont like it here, then why stay, i mean do you like being abused?

inset?

ajcutler

Waterboy
Reaction score
Weren't they pretty much let go because of salary cap since the bought Falou, its not like were are poaching them, The dogs are a club that produce most of their stars but we've lost so many in the last few years for big money we needed to replace those positions until the juniors come through, lossing S Price, R asotasi, M O'meley, N Miles, W Mason, S B Williams, B Anasta, B Sherwin, J Thurston, W Tonga, B Harris, N vagana and R Maitua since 04 is massive and some had to be replaced from other clubs. 4 to the roosters and 3 to the cowboys ( B Harris via Wigan).

Duffman25

Grimaldi's no.1 fan
Reaction score
Dogs have always had a big emphasis on 'bred not bought' but im sick of seeing other clubs poach all our players. Loyalty and producing players hasn't been working for the dogs, we've just been getting screwed by other clubs. Its good to see that we're getting with the times and getting some back.

Parra, Roosters, Cowboys have taken a lot of our players in the past. If there's any club thats earnt the right to 'raid' another team then its the dogs. Plus we went about it the right way, Broncos didn't have room for those players and were happy for them to leave. Parra, Roosters and Cowboys just outbidded us for players we wanted to keep.

Dogs weren't aggressive and didn't 'poach', we were in the market and broncos needed to make space.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn't take it personally Matt, welcome to the kennel. I think its good to have a difference of opinion and have other teams supporters on here expressing

haha mate ive been here for years but tend to read more than anything. You only really get one perspective on things up in qld so its good to get other opinions.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
haha mate ive been here for years but tend to read more than anything. You only really get one perspective on things up in qld so its good to get other opinions.
Broncos looked really good last night. They seem to be going fine without WB and the others missing. They do have a whole FG comp to pull players from though, so they have talent to burn. Also glad they beat Storm, thanks for that. I haaaattteeee the Storm. Of course when the time comes i hope we kick ur ass lol

M

Mr Miyagi

Broncos are doing ok, I think they will get done if they come up against a team that is on the ball tbh
Both melbourne and cowboys were abit woe and they just scraped through

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Storm were robbed tbh, but not worth sooking over ala Smith..

Unless they do get their act together, Broncos really look p!ss poor, Storm bombed a sh!tload of chances, chances that the good teams wouldn't miss out on

M

Mr Miyagi

Storm were robbed tbh, but not worth sooking over ala Smith..

Unless they do get their act together, Broncos really look p!ss poor, Storm bombed a sh!tload of chances, chances that the good teams wouldn't miss out on
How hopeless do storm look in attack.
So flat and bunched
Cameron SMith is also not as great as everyone thinks.
Some of his passing from dummy half is poor and nearly always forward

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Broncos are doing ok, I think they will get done if they come up against a team that is on the ball tbh
Both melbourne and cowboys were abit woe and they just scraped through
True, but tbh any team on the ball will beat any team not on the ball. I think the broncos are still off too, they dropped the ball like 5 times in last 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.