Canterbury Bronco$

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You won a premiership in 2004 and couldnt keep Anasta, Myles, Shrek, etc etc. Same same. Is it the roosters fault you won the comp? (well it is cuz they were playing you but u get what i mean)

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahahahahahh

They make em stupid up there.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You won a premiership in 2004 and couldnt keep Anasta, Myles, Shrek, etc etc. Same same. Is it the roosters fault you won the comp? (well it is cuz they were playing you but u get what i mean)
Its the roosters fault that they poached players while they were still on contract for eg mason.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldnt be suprised if the broncos lose more players now that bennet is gone.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shame some people cant have a discussion and just throw up personal insults.

And yeah i understand about mason, however myles, anasta and that were off contract and signed with the roosters. Very hypocritical. Its ok for the bulldogs but not the roosters.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. I'll wear my "I'm a Bronco fan and my team got rid of the chance to win a premiership with established or potential rep players Kemp, Hannant, Ennis, Boyd, Stagg, Eastwood and Moon and all I have to show for it is an overrated centre and two second rowers" shirt. :p
ROFL. Their starting line up isn't bad but their depth in the forwards is as thin as paper and they've already lost their starting prop in Kenny so they are going to have some drama.

Big mistake spending 400K on Folau, though. You have too be pretty stupid to do it..lol.

I'd spend that much if he had the skills of Gasnier but his much slower and gets caught out in defence as we saw last week.

Seriously, who earns more? Hodges or Folau.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Meh its how it is these days. Take a look a Newcastle even, they have got a fair few Dragons in recent seasons. They may not be big names but still....

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kenny should be right for this week. Our forward stocks are thin but we have some good young players coming through. Kenny is a good player, clinton played well last week, hopefully he can keep it going. Also if taylor can show some consistant form, we will be ok. To early in the season to tell really.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
exuse's?

Sure do, but none have 10mil under their cap bar the Rorters

Uh no we're not, they pay extra to buy stars we couldn't keep, we buy stars to replace the ones we lost. See whereas the Roosters seem to be able to fork out cash for almost every superstar in the League, 'Dogs can't and won't.

Yes i'm sure Folau is worth it, considering he has less impact on a game than SBW, does less than a classy halfback like Thurston, Lockyer, Prince, not half as good as other versatile players; Inglis, Hunt. Fact is the Broncos made a mistake, you guys had a good solid backline which had pace to burn and solid defensive skills, you threw that all away for one Folau. Kenny and Clinton? LOL...okay keep pinning your hopes on them....
Haha yet you let players such as Asotasi and Thurston go. very smart.

Lets see who finishes higher on the ladder this year hey :D

Broncos are a team of success, always have been.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah they were under wayne bennet those days are long gone.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah they were under wayne bennet those days are long gone.
We will see.

Its the players who wins games not the coach.

Ivan will be a great coach in my opinion.

K

kennyy

hahahahahahahahaha did u read what u wrote

of course its there fault they should have won

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ROFL. Their starting line up isn't bad but their depth in the forwards is as thin as paper and they've already lost their starting prop in Kenny so they are going to have some drama.

Big mistake spending 400K on Folau, though. You have too be pretty stupid to do it..lol.

I'd spend that much if he had the skills of Gasnier but his much slower and gets caught out in defence as we saw last week.

Seriously, who earns more? Hodges or Folau.
Yeah that's right, their depth in the fowards is dreadful.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol the broncos players wouldnt be going if the idiots didnt spend ridiculous amounts of money to get folau....i guess they are paying the price of doing so...and the fact bennett left doesnt help their cause

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What?

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We couldn't afford to keep them mate despite breeding them.

I tell you what, give us Thurston, Asotasi, Mason, Myles, Anasta, Luke, and Harris, back and you can have what we bought this year, deal?

If you can't, we need players to spend the salary cap on and who want to play for us

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is that they've front loaded his contract, let good players go to accommodate that and are looking to gear up for a proper tilt at the title in 2012 as the gain momentum and regain good players all round the park.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the big deal? All clubs have a feeder club, our happens to be the Broncos.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahaha did u read what u wrote

of course its there fault they should have won
Thats not my point.

The reason you lost players is because you won the 2004 title, ie salary cap pressure. The reason we lost a few players is because of the salary cap. Its all part of the game. However, when the roosters buy ur players because you cant afford them its suddenly wrong and bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.