Canterbury Bronco$

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL. Falou @ 450k. Pearce @ 400k.

Smith, Thurston, Farah, Lockyer, Slater, Prince, Gidley and many more would be on that much.

But I'd take a centre who doesn't touch the ball more than 8 times a game and a halfback who can only put up a midfield bomb over all of those hacks anyday.

Who wouldn't?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im just raising the point that bulldogs supporters in general have been so upset about the Roosters buying all their players, yet the Bulldogs turn around and do the same thing. I understand that buying players is part of the game, but 4 players in a single season from one club? The reason behind losing those players isnt the issue, the issue is the dogs buying most of them. One or 2 ok but 4?
I think the real question is why were four quality players (2 QLD reps, 1 International and a future rep) all off contract at the same time? Be pissed off with the Einstein that let that happen, not Canterbury.

4 quality players were on the open market, we bought them. Simple.

B

Billy Ngawini

lol next time we will let other clubs sign good players on the market.in fact I would be extremely happy if our club brought in a limit of players signed from one club per season, especially if it meant our team would be worse.

lol at your fuked up team trying to buy half of melbourne, maybe if they were stupid enough to pay 450k for a centre you would have

Slater
Smith
Inglis
Bellamy

bahahahahahah broncos GTFO

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isnt that what the roosters did? bulldogs were under salary cap presure so had to let players go, roosters bought them, but for some reason thats not ok??

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. Mate. Just stop.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Isnt that what the roosters did? bulldogs were under salary cap presure so had to let players go, roosters bought them, but for some reason thats not ok??
Clearly you don't know much other than your own team.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes and no. Rorters took a bunch of our players but i think the way Mason went is what got ppl p1ssed at them. Nobody said boo about it before he went. I never thought much about it myself, trading players is a part of all sporting teams in the world.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
This is because the Roosters killed loyalty in the NRL

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
roosters and manly are ****e,cant develop any juniors,pich everbody elses

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's because the Broncos are full of fail. Always up there for the premiership, and then failing at the last minute.

Bulldogs bring the best out of their players, and the family atmosphere was badly lacking.

I guess they all wanted to play for a club that has spirit, and whose fans really get behind them!

I mean our buys are almost instant cult heroes if they play well!

B

Billy Ngawini

It's because the Broncos are full of fail. Always up there for the premiership, and then failing at the last minute.

Bulldogs bring the best out of their players, and the family atmosphere was badly lacking.

I guess they all wanted to play for a club that has spirit, and whose fans really get behind them!

I mean our buys are almost instant cult heroes if they play well!
bro 3 premierships since 98 is not fail.

+ 6 since 88.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also has Jews Ltd backing and a state to pick from

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember even before mason left, dogs supporters were upset when anasta, myles, shrek etc all left to the roosters. People were saying they are trying to buy a premiership, they dont have juniors, etc etc.

Now to me thats exactly the same as what the bulldogs have done to the broncos.. ennis, hannant, stagg, eastwood. Its just amazing how when the shoe is on the other foot its suddenly ok. Just as an example, what would you guys say if the Roosters bought say Pattern and ryan for next season?

I dont mean to generalise all dogs supporters, just generally speaking :grinning:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remember even before mason left, dogs supporters were upset when anasta, myles, shrek etc all left to the roosters. People were saying they are trying to buy a premiership, they dont have juniors, etc etc.

Now to me thats exactly the same as what the bulldogs have done to the broncos.. ennis, hannant, stagg, eastwood. Its just amazing how when the shoe is on the other foot its suddenly ok. Just as an example, what would you guys say if the Roosters bought say Pattern and ryan for next season?

I dont mean to generalise all dogs supporters, just generally speaking :grinning:
No you bought on player and couldnt keep the rest :grinning:

Come back another day.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
i think taking players from a one team town is a little different to roosters stealing our players, 3 of who were groomed through our junior ranks. O 'Meley was a nobody till he joined us - he became a better player because of playing in the blue and white.

the roosters should try and develop players - they are looking a little thin outwide - that shawun kenny dowell - he is hopeless

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Only diff is we still have a ****load if juniors in the side, Haz, Utai, Kite, Idris, Nanai, Wini and the list goes on how many of the roosters were actully bred by the roosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.